+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Anime Online?

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Anime Online?

Used a Search engine and fell in.......Haven't got out ever since.........I have to be banned out for me to leave...............
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

a friend told me about it. From what she said it sounded interesting, so in a way a joined cause she wanted me to and also partially cause it seemed like a lot of fun.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I found it by Google, It was accident and I think I was looking for like Games or something to do and I found this place and Joined in September the day before by Birthday and then after about a month of forgetting it I cam back and then actually started posting and what a time I had! It is so very fun here and I have met friends that are too awsome to even begin to start about.
    BloodHawkie and Mayura and Kedar and Dasike and a bunch others are pretty close to me and I say HI HI to them and I love ya guys.

(Hehe I'm listening to Emo music right now so I'm all sensitive and heart spilling^.^)

And what keeps me coming back? Well I think I've explained enough above.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

AO AO AO... ^-^ i found this site when i was looking for anime scans/renders for my siggies... ^^; i think i clicked on one of AO's affiliates and of course, it landed me here... so i joined, but i was just lurking, though i've already made an intro thread... i then forgot that i was looking for anime images here... -__-; then sometime later, i forgot that i even joined this site... >.< until after a month, i googled myself and it hit me that i'm a member of this site... ^o^ lol... soooo yeah, i tried posting mainly just around May... i know, i know... shame. >.< hehe...

what made me stick here originally (before i had friends *sniff*) are the friendly and intelligent community. i've been a member of several forums, and i found AO very appealing than others. ^_^ there's discipline, yet it's not boring (though it can get boring too, at times ^^; )... but what made me REALLY stick here is when i met many members, first of them, the ever so awesome and badass Kedaru (from a discussion), then the funny Piggy (the Truth thread), then the bubbly Mahi (5,000 post), then many many many many others... ^^ you are all awesome!!! i love you guys... :')

yaynesssss AO!!
    ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~

^-^

"Deviously Revamped."

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

I joined AO because my best friend whitemage88 suggested it, so I did. This was about in March of this year, I believe. I stayed around because everyone is nice and it's fun, and because my fiance is also on here.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

um...Why not Anime Online?

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

I found the site a few weeks ago, and decided to join. Been pretty addicted ever since.
    Ich bin ein hund. Ich bin ein tefel hund!
    Ready to war, Ragnarok approaches.

Newbie Milo's Mindgame may be famous one day Milo's Mindgame may be famous one day Milo's Mindgame's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I joined this place a while back, though I'm not sure. If this used to be animechatforums, than I think I did. But I stopped coming here. I also got top on like all the games, but no one really played then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast