+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Why Anime Online?

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Anime Online?

Well i was looking through a search on anime websites and the first thing that came out was this so I just joined

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i was looking for anime wallpapers and i found this site
    i was for viewing of the walls at first but then again i stayed..
    oh one more thing this is the only site i upload my walls

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

a friend told me about it

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Paper Master waterdude may be famous one day waterdude may be famous one day waterdude's Avatar
    Thanks

i found it in the back of a book and i have been here ever sence

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Rain View Post
    Well, I searched the forum beforehand for a thread like this and no results came up.. Which is kind of surprising.

How did you guys find AO? How long ago was it that you became a member, and what's kept you around so long since?
    I actually just ran across while looking on another forum. I believe i have been a member since last semptember. i have actualy stuck around so long cuz of the topics that people put out there. also cuz of the people you meet and this place is strictly your opinion where you can what you want to a point and not have a knife shoved in your back.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I searched the forum beforehand for a thread like this and no results came up.. Which is kind of surprising.

How did you guys find AO? How long ago was it that you became a member, and what's kept you around so long since?
    I found out about AO from my best friend whose a user on here also (Shippo101). I been here since April this year and still because I met interesting people and I like the site it's stuff. I'm glad I stayed
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

... I was a web surfer, and forums were my pubs.

<_< My join date actually goes further back than it states... I went under a different name then...... ^_^;; And I wasn't well-liked either... caused some trouble for the mods, actually.......... that's why I'd rather not say my old user name in the old AO...

.-. What's kept me around, neh?

>_> Well, AO has definitely changed since its.......... *cough*ratherharsher*cough* days... ^_^ It's community... isn't too crazy... and it isn't too serious...

I come in and out when I have time... it's a nice place to rant.........

I'm not much for "social standards" in real life, but it's a lot easier to mask a face online for me... afterall, my only friend in real life is my gf. But even that's more than enough. I suppose I just stick around to annoy more people with my rants, I suppose. ^u^ Misery loves company.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

to me boredem is the biggest problem and i guess this is for all of you thats on AO. What ckept me around is that AO didn't have many rules back then. now, everything is changed. ah well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast