+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Why Anime Online?

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Anime Online?

A beam of light came shined down upon me and a deep voice said this: "You will stop being bored...and go on...ANIME ONLINE!!!!!" i started to cry and i thanked god for such blessed words....i went on and signed in lol XD....NAHHH thats not how it happened...My friend told me about this site...someone named Old_magic lol, yup my boredom is broken because of animeonline.
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I found AO while I was cruising the net. (I find a lot of stuff that way) I joined AO last March and I stayed around because I loved the site and how it was laid out. I also stayed around for the rules. I love the fact that I don't have to worry about jerks around here or at least not as much. The main reason that I have stayed around and have kept coming back though is because of all the members here. Everyone is really nice here and I just love that. Can't get enough of it!

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I was actually at another anime forum site. And it was actually kind of boring and slow. And someone from here saw me, and invited me here. And i got hooked on getting my post count high so i could have a cool siggy like everyone else. After that i was addicted. Mainly because of the spam thread. Because i got a chance to talk to the members about anything and get to know them. I didnt only keep with the spam, but i enjoyed the debate and discuss thread. And then i saw that i could post my poetry here and i was entrawled!

But now they took away our member one on one time. And now its harder to stay. Because everyone is leaving.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho View Post
    I was actually at another anime forum site. And it was actually kind of boring and slow. And someone from here saw me, and invited me here. And i got hooked on getting my post count high so i could have a cool siggy like everyone else. After that i was addicted. Mainly because of the spam thread. Because i got a chance to talk to the members about anything and get to know them. I didnt only keep with the spam, but i enjoyed the debate and discuss thread. And then i saw that i could post my poetry here and i was entrawled!

But now they took away our member one on one time. And now its harder to stay. Because everyone is leaving.
    Its true, i kinda miss the 5000 spam thread...The clans seem to split our once huge and interactive community...but i guess its for the good of the AO community. More good members seem to leave...where is atomic muffin O.O...Keep staying in touch people!!!
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmagic View Post
    to me boredem is the biggest problem and i guess this is for all of you thats on AO. What ckept me around is that AO didn't have many rules back then. now, everything is changed. ah well.
    are u mad
    AO was 3 times strick-er than now
    thats why stay more time here.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

my friend told me about it.............................and i stayed ever since.........even though my stupid friend doesnt go on.................

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i only stay on b/c there are pplz on here that can keep up with me in a scientific argument. lol. there are too many dam rules.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    i only stay on b/c there are pplz on here that can keep up with me in a scientific argument. lol. there are too many dam rules.
    so thats why u talk like u were Einstien.
    i though u talked like that cuz u though u were more hmph

perdoname michelle!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast