Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did you pick your avatar?

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Re: Why did you pick your avatar?

I think I picked mine because I didnt want something that would give people a false image of me. and she dresses like a superhero. If I could dress like a super hero and not be ridiculed for it, I totally would.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats another thing, sometimes if you pic an avatar it may and probably define how other people see you.
    I.e, when i had my nicer avys, i was (and im sure others) mistaken for another sex XD,
    now with my new one, (which when i saw it on my friends prof) its was very business techy man XD

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i pick this i like the style of how it blended and made
    and the purple too

Newbie angel of shadowed secrets may be famous one day angel of shadowed secrets may be famous one day angel of shadowed secrets's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why did you pic your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by alchemist_of_death View Post
    well i picked mine because i think vincet is cool so i decided to put him i had vash but i lost the avatar so i just got vincent and stuff. this is out of topic but i thing vincent is better that cloud. lol

i love what you said about death not being a good bey but a see you later...

Newbie angel of shadowed secrets may be famous one day angel of shadowed secrets may be famous one day angel of shadowed secrets's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I thought it looked really nice and since I can't do my own yet ( a long way from 50 ) I picked this one. Besides I like roses.
    wow i havnt heard that i a while..(hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... )

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't pick it. I made it xP;;;;;
    But seeing that this avatar put a drawing creative sort of style on me since I love to draw *and if anyone remembers Edward drew thish Envy =]*

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I picked mine because it was cool and it was drawed it to me was a super good picture

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco View Post
    I didn't pick it. I made it xP;;;;;
    But seeing that this avatar put a drawing creative sort of style on me since I love to draw *and if anyone remembers Edward drew thish Envy =]*
    i love your "dont bother looking for me....i drift in and out..." it would go great on my door at home..... that is if any one would actualy read what i put on my door....

Quote Originally Posted by raja_psyche View Post
    I picked Bara Suishou (from Rozen Maiden) as an avatar because she looked so angelic yet deadly...
    i love the poem....
    "look into my eyes....."
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 17, 2006 at 10:47 AM.
    how do we know if this will be the last time we say good bey,
    or if this will make those we love cry,
    is this truely the end,
    or is life about to begin?....

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast