Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do girls have crushes on older guys

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    well duh the maturity level. most younger guys are immature and are lames. older guys dont play around in that kind of manner anylonger

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most younger men only want sex and older men at least work for it a little lol

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol violent/ yup and most younger men dont know how to have sex. the older guys really dont have time for that at times in my opinion

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    well duh the maturity level. most younger guys are immature and are lames. older guys dont play around in that kind of manner anylonger
    how do they know they're mature. Is it just an assumption with the way they look?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    how do they know they're mature. Is it just an assumption with the way they look?
    Yes unfortunately society and humans are build that way. God forgot to install the feature in us where we can see inner beauty. First impressions are what counts not only in relationships but also in job getting. So how guys and girls conduct themselves = very important.

Personally, I rather date an older female (one two years?) because same reason, younger girls aren't very mature (mentally and physically) despite them thinking they are.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of us older men seem to have the damaged psyches that girls are attracted to.....they want to help us, yet most of us cannot help ourselves....and that's why we cannot be with anyone. How can we be comfortable with someone else if we are uncomfortable in our own skins?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    They just think you're cool cause your older like princesslady said taurus.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    But, I've always been the freak that no girl would touch with their foot.I usually frightened them and they didn't even want to be in the same room with me. Why Am I someone to be desired? I cannot get used to being desirable at all. What do they see in me?What do I have that makes me in vogue. I've always had problems being comfortable in a relationship. . . . .I knew that I'd do something to mess it up.every time.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast