+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do Japan and China Hate each other?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do Japan and China Hate each other?

ok i why do japan and china hate each other?
    Is it cos of them trying to steal land of each other (long before ww2)
    or them being on different sides in ww2?
    And an other thing why do they both look down on Korea?
    But i want to know is this true info im saying and if not plz correct me ^_^
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jan 10, 2007 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Spelling

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: qestion

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    ok i why do japan and china hate eachother?
    is it cos of them trying to steal land of eachother (long before ww2)
    or them being on diffrent sides in ww2?
    and an other thing y do they both look down on korea.
    but i want to know is this true info im sayin and if not plz corract me ^_^
    equinn, why did you put it in this section??

I'm moving this.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do Japan and China Hate each other?

Japan doesn't hate China anymore, but the reason that Japan hated China so badly before was that Japan thought they were a supreme race above all others including other Asian races, kind of like the Nazi's I would suppose just not as vicious.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i think all of your people are wrong...i have studied the history of china and japan(mainly i am half Chinese.)...they don't hate each other.... not anymore, the old Japaneses president want *his people to look up to the soldiers( not all but i forgot his name.)..and those soldiers have killed allot of chines people. that is why china doesn't like japan. but when the new president came on stage, the first country they went to is china to raise up the relationship. but the main point is that at WW2 japan was trying to take over china and allot of the citizens didn't like it) (and to me i think that was past is past) and at the end U.S helped because japan was pissing them off. so i think that china and japan are pretty cool. P.s japan didn't really hate china i think is the other way around.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

it aint land, something much more perhaps, and south korea keeps themselves to themselves, i watched it and it seemed that the leader made a hell hole into a paradise with the koreans, but it doens't inflict why do chinese and japanese look like koreans

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

There have been multiple incidents throughout history but the main reason of friction between the two countries today has 2 main reasons:

1) "The Nanking/Nanjing Massacre" a.k.a. "The Rape of Nanjing".

2) The way the Japanese are trying to cover up the atrocities they committed during the second world war.

Both these reasons are completely related to each other of course.
    I strongly suggest you read about these two subjects, don't just question Wikipedia but other places and books as well.

Key search terms:
    Nanjing massacre, Nanjing incident, rape Nanjing.
    Japan changing history books, Japan cover up atrocities.
    China Japan WWII

Have fun.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    There have been multiple incidents throughout history but the main reason of friction between the two countries today has 2 main reasons:

1) "The Nanking/Nanjing Massacre" a.k.a. "The Rape of Nanjing".

2) The way the Japanese are trying to cover up the atrocities they committed during the second world war.

Both these reasons are completely related to each other of course.
    I strongly suggest you read about these two subjects, don't just question Wikipedia but other places and books as well.

Key search terms:
    Nanjing massacre, Nanjing incident, rape Nanjing.
    Japan changing history books, Japan cover up atrocities.
    China Japan WWII

Have fun.
    Yup, Hassun pretty much sum it up without giving you guys actual pictures. And he is not even chinese!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I think I would get instantly banned if I started posting pictures of the Nanjing Massacre.

Women with swords and bayonets shoved in their nether regions, rows upon rows of mangled corpses, countless chopped off heads, deformed people from torture and sword cutting tests on live targets, etc.

(And why do you think I'm not Chinese?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast