+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Why do Japan and China Hate each other?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Why do Japan and China Hate each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Thanks for the link, I think I'll spend some time reading up on it.
    I'm not guaranteeing that it is an objective source pyoro.
    It does have some funky images.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I'm not guaranteeing that it is an objective source pyoro.
    It does have some funky images.
    A member of Gorecreeps saying "funky" for those images?! SHOOCKING!!

I mean even if those images are fake, you can't discount the videos they had in documentaries.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

A member of Gorecreeps saying "funky" for those images?! SHOOCKING!!
    Why would it be shocking for a member of GCinc. to say such a thing? Didn't you expect it?

I mean even if those images are fake, you can't discount the videos they had in documentaries.
    I didn't say they are fake. I believe that they're pretty real.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Why would it be shocking for a member of GCinc. to say such a thing? Didn't you expect it?
    Uh, what?

You guys are pretty violent

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

all i know is that they are not fighting now....do u guys really want china and japan to hate each other???

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol... those pictures aren't very gruesome at all actually, and they are real. I wish that they had better pictures though.

do u guys really want china and japan to hate each other???
    Why should Japan and China hate each other? The Japanese are now very peaceful I would hate to see that change.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think they don't press the issue chubz, it got this much press attention BECAUSE the Chinese government pressed the issue. Why wouldn't they?
    Awhile back I had to read the book "The Rape of Nanking" by Iris Chang, and in it she partially condemns the Chinese government because they haven't asked for a formal apology or compensation for the events that happened (so not pressing the issue as much as they possibly can), and if I remember correctly (I read the book a couple years ago), she had difficulties getting information in China due to political red tape on the subject.

I read the book awhile ago, so China may have actually asked for an apology between then and now, I'm not too sure.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    all i know is that they are not fighting now....do u guys really want china and japan to hate each other???
    We all know what war does to one country's economy. China is smarter than that to go into another war just so they can set themselves back another ten years. If they wanted to smush Japan, they can do it easily like crushing an ant just by sheer number. However, it is best that they didn't considering that Japan is one of the top military spenders like the US, and attacking Japan would only give the US an excuse to jump in (many US politicians considers China as enemies)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast