Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: why do people do this?

Newbie anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie's Avatar
    Thanks

why do people do this?

why do some chicks/guys want to break up with you (if their goin out wt you) and they dont even tell you and expect you to find out yourself, my ex did this to me cause he didnt call me anymore and then told my bff not to tell me but he hated me and he wanted to see if i "got the message" why do they do this?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why do people do this?

because most guys who do that is asses. my friend had that done to her once before. i kicked his ass though

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Most of that post confused me a little...especially towards the end!

As for people expecting you to find out for your self, i suppose its just because they feel to hurt by you and didn't know what you did to do so. its something someone does i suppose, and they can't explain why they did it.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie's Avatar
    Thanks

yea but he wont even talk to me and his stupid ass friends keep on walking past me and around me goin OHHHH Aya! and they keep on making nasty jokes to me and he wouldnt even stick up for me even when we were goin out!

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a guy and I think that those type of guys are a discredit to the male side of the world, no one should be treated like that
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't feel sorry for her conradguravitch she put up with it and now she's whining that he dumped her.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^;; I have done this. But I figure he was bored with me in the first place. Nothing like trying to fix things. While he didn't know. >.< Of course, he asked me if I was trying to set him up with something else. XD Caught!!

Those Kinda people have no guts, and don't want to face you. Your friend should have gave you the info thou. Nothing like keeping a huge secret like that.

We all so what happen to Duff, and Lohan~

Thats whats happens when one guy doesn't go up to a girl and say its over. The girl is face to find out the hard way.

Some people get bored. (._.) Who knows why they do it. I know I don't mean to. I bet I thought he was thinking the same thing as me. idk. It happens. Thats life~

Don't feel sorry for her conradguravitch she put up with it and now she's whining that she wants him back.
    You don't go back to guys like that. You (BEEP) And (BEEP) >.> Somethings that can't be said online.

I'll give you the clief note version later.
    ~~

Don't go back when he comes back crawling!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime cutie View Post
    yea but he wont even talk to me and his stupid ass friends keep on walking past me and around me goin OHHHH Aya! and they keep on making nasty jokes to me and he wouldnt even stick up for me even when we were goin out!
    Ahhhh that would make a bit more sense. Maybe your ex couldn't take all the slack or what have you from his mates. You know his friends giving him extra pressure and just couldn't take it any more.

I know peer pressure is one of the difficult things to handle so it could be a reason as to why he did that.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast