Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: why do you think it is...

Newbie Guardiandemonhate is off to a good start Guardiandemonhate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why do you think it is...

some people just cant stand other people being happy
    theyre jealous or want attention in some way
    time dies with me

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't say for sure. That feeling is one that can mean everything to one person and at the same time nothing to another. I've fallen in love with many women before, and I don't look for a women just to get some. I truly look for those whom I can care about yet, I have been let down each time. Sometimes hard, sometimes easy, sometimes without any closure whatsoever. I like to say that anyone can change if they want to but there's always exceptions that I cannot see ever changing. So, I cannot say for sure.

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru View Post
    I can't say for sure. That feeling is one that can mean everything to one person and at the same time nothing to another. I've fallen in love with many women before, and I don't look for a women just to get some. I truly look for those whom I can care about yet, I have been let down each time. Sometimes hard, sometimes easy, sometimes without any closure whatsoever. I like to say that anyone can change if they want to but there's always exceptions that I cannot see ever changing. So, I cannot say for sure.
    yes but you didn't go into the relationship, knowing it wouldn't work out. That you never intend to spend you life with that person...right? That is what i am wondering about... the person who will say anything a girl or guy wants to hear just so that she will beileve and trust that he wants to be her only one forever.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure I understand exactly what your saying but, that means I cannot answer your question. However, I wouldn't get into a relationship if I didn't think it'd work out, it be a pointless means that has no end of my desire. To troublesome to say it shortly.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

No relationship can be seen like a clock even if you've known them your whole life. you just got to watch them and learn there habits as soon as you can and you'll know weath to stay or leave. That the best advice I can give you good luck for the future.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say don't sell yourself short. If someone hurts you, don't go back. Aim high, don't date people for the sake of no longer being single. It has to mean something, and you have to know where both of you stand. The easy way I guess is to only date stable people, they don't go all up and down on you.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

He he... I had gave my ex like 10 chances and he never changed... untill one day he decided to do a trick and dumb me to show how much I care for him...
    Sadly it didn't work out well for him and I didn't take him back...
    And guess what? He changed? He changed a lot!!! He figured it won't work out that way and now I hope he has a better future than before and so do I...
    People can change but they need a good push and you can't really know what will help him/ her the best...
    But I'm sure no one really wants to pull you down with them... I really doubt that...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2