+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: why do you use forums?

Newbie sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu's Avatar
    Thanks

why do you use forums?

i want to know y u us the Forum. i have made a number of friens here and ever single person i know is here for differn reson. some cause they live in a small nabor town and just want to brach out to the world. some cause they dont know n e one who injoys anime, so this is the only place they can talk with people who injoys the thing they do. some just want to make friends. me, i started here cause i just like to play game and i only lived in the arcade i am a huge anime buff but i just never, untill now, liked to chat online. i realy did not care about talking to other people untill i stared talking to afew people who would send me random pm. well i realy want to know every 1 elses story why the come to the forum even people who have been here 4ever, even u admins and mods y r u here and what got u started. halla at me
    there's nothing funny about a one eyed bunny

that'll teach the fist person i see

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good question. The main reason I come here is to observe stupidity, learn its origins, why it chooses to target certain people and someday develop a cure. Lol, I guess the real reason I come here is to share my opinions and beliefs with people when I otherwise wouldn't be able to.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu's Avatar
    Thanks
    well that a new one to me. how did u find out about this Forum

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was browsing on Google, looking for a new forum to invade and found this one. Yourself?
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Thanks
    the arcade and i love anime, r u a anime fan r u just like Forums

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I started foruming because of my interest in anime. I first joined the AXN-Asia forum, then Laibcoms, then Anime-Kingdom, and subsequently became a member and/or moderator at loads of other forums. Eventually I started joining non-anime forums too - fashion-based, music-based, religion-based forums. It's a good way to share and learn.

Thanks
    so pretty much u do it for knowledge. to learn more and to see other points of veiw about thing u have intrest in

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't think of a better reason for anyone to go foruming, unless they just had waaaaay to much time on their hands.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast