+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: why do you use forums?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I started foruming because of my interest in anime.
    Yep, it was all because of my interest in anime that I started foruming as well. I first joined a non-anime related forum at a friend's request, but I wasn't very active at all. A short time later, the very same friend introduced me to more indept anime. Hence, once I became addicted to anime, I started visiting anime forums more frequently. Nowadays, it's almost like a habbit.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    I started foruming because i didn't have a life back when i first joined this anime site. lol jk kidz. All started back in April 2005, i was in my word process computer class and i didn't have anything to do so i went to google, searched for anime and i found this site. Since then, i have been having fun with all of you, doing stupid stuff with all of you, etc....

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    well really i just found this forum my first one looking for zatch bell stuff but i forum because i find OF ( online friends) really fast and i know this place sinse the 2005. This forum just gets my stress low.

perdoname michelle!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    ~!!! I come to AO essentially to get exposed to the views of others on various subject matters, sharing mine in the process, and of course to get acquainted with some wonderful members here at AO. It's a delightful experience. Oh yeah, I also post my presence at AO to moderate threads and such - a duty, but I do have the habit to log in and stay silent for a long time, though. [......] That's because I would be doing something related to my college.. but I do check on what's going on every 15-30 minutes or so... if I am close to a computer.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    -why do you forum?
    who knows just do have somthing to do...
    ;.;, i geuss... am i right?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks
    sheer boredom that as well as the fact that I love annoying others with my insanity being able to get in a good discussion without being in an drug filled envviroment is nice in my neighborhood it seems like the only discussion happens around a bottle of alcohol or a bag of weed I enjoy making friends over the net its definitely safer than hanging out around where I live

Newbie Dead To The World may be famous one day Dead To The World may be famous one day Dead To The World's Avatar
    Thanks
    well I'm here, because.... I'm just here, because I can be. I first started oh Kh2.net, then joined other forums from there, I kinda lost intrest in anime, i'm more into music then anything, but I still read some and watch some. I'm also here cause I want to meet new people and I'm a really good role playing person... *cough*mostofthetime*cough* yeah well TTFN

~*~DTTW Out~*~
    ~*~ Trust is the Weakness Betrayal is the Hidden Blade~*~

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was just looking around on google for some kind of anime wallpaper I liked, then I came to this forum. I thought I would like it here because a lot of people here loves anime like me. Not a lot of people in my school likes it so its good to talk to people who does. Instead of talking to people who doesn't understand what your talking about.^^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast