+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why Does A Girl Need A BoyFriend Before An Education

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Does A Girl Need A BoyFriend Before An Education

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    Abu Dhabi has a very good point in his reply. Today's parents should start teaching their children.
    Numero Uno. Abu's a girl.

Numero Dos. My opinion on this topic? ..... try telling this title to some daughters with very strict mothers out there: They won't flinch, they hear it everyday.

Hell, I was told to finish my education before getting a girlfriend.

Oddly enough, my education IMPROVED after getting a girlfriend.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soshi Kitai For This Useful Post:

!beast (Oct 21, 2009)

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Numero Uno. Abu's a girl.

Numero Dos. My opinion on this topic? ..... try telling this title to some daughters with very strict mothers out there: They won't flinch, they hear it everyday.

Hell, I was told to finish my education before getting a girlfriend.

Oddly enough, my education IMPROVED after getting a girlfriend.
    Oh! My apologies!
    And I do believe I get your innuendo. *rolls eyes*

Meow. :3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to katsoyori33 For This Useful Post:

!beast (Oct 21, 2009)

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post
    I guess it is just sexist talk. People in China drown baby girls...
    They still do that? I thought it was a thing of the past =[

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    ...With so-called "sex education" in schools these days, it only makes things worse.

Abu Dhabi has a very good point in his reply. Today's parents should start teaching their children.
    Haha what did you learn in school today kids? How to put rubbers on bananas. Their reasoning is that it'll minimise the spread of STDs.

And lolol Abu is indeed a girl.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, no innuendo intended. It really did get better.

I'm not normally motivated to do work. But the darn girl cheers me on.
    Imagine if you're just sitting there one day, and some random cheerleader squad starts cheering you to do your best.

Best in what? You're not sure.
    But their hope in you is so great that you do great anyways.

Now stop imagining it, ya' pervert.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

QUOTE by mystical shadow angel:

They still do that? I thought it was a thing of the past
    I think That too ...

Easy answer...Satisfy their Desire though ,and See I have a Boyfriend Guys ,Really Some Girls think that ,She have a boy and Good luck and she attractive and Ect…you know what I mean ,so They prefer the Boyfriend over their study because ,How wonderful my Reputation it will be when I have a boyfriend s..

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

This is a good topic i must say, you could say it's among the biggest reason why women have a hard time to be.. independent. It is because the way society and family treat them.

The old customs that women are man's object, man's posession and the custom that say, women are merely tool for reproducing and also the way people look at females are weak... is still within the society whether you like it or not. The world is changing, yes but human perception takes time to change...

For example if a son sees his father beat up his mom/torture her, he will grow up doing the same thing... basically its the monkey see monkey do thing... if we don't teach our children about respect for the females, when will we actually be... civilized? Man and women are equals! I hate to see in religious beliefs that it is not, which is another main reason why people still think women can't move further than man in anything because they are weaker...

The truth is.. one women alone can destroy the world if she wants to... they have the power, they can achieve what man can do and even better if they want to... ^^ so for the good of all... do respect them...

Hell yea soshi! I am more motivated to study after getting my gf

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think its right to push something on someone. I believe in letting people follow their hearts and minds. Also letting them make their own mistakes.

Like if you find that one person that makes you happy in high school or college, you should go for it. Keeping in mind you can be educated and still have someone at the same time. I mean as long as they aren't a loser bad boy, then you won't have to worry about them dragging you down.

Some girls I know always focused on their relationships over anything else. And those girls aren't really too happy these days, stuck in a failed marriage with a few kids. I guess it made them and their parents happy at first, in the long run wasn't such a great idea.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Oct 22, 2009)

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Actually, no innuendo intended. It really did get better.

I'm not normally motivated to do work. But the darn girl cheers me on.
    Imagine if you're just sitting there one day, and some random cheerleader squad starts cheering you to do your best.

Best in what? You're not sure.
    But their hope in you is so great that you do great anyways.

Now stop imagining it, ya' pervert.
    Not a pervert. Its just that everyone jokes like that these days, so I'm used to it.

Meow. :3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast