+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why does style attract? Does it matter?

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why does style attract? Does it matter?

Me, I jus' wear what makes me confortable, I'm inta my own style, I guess. I don' dress ta impress anyone, I wear kinda baggy clothin' ta protect myself from the sun and ta keep my scars from itchin', that's all. Nothin' more, nothin' less. Impressin' people was never on the top of my "to do" list, but I do believe that dressin' is important ta other people. There r many people out there who believe in bein' in style, it's jus' not me. I've always been a person who danced ta the beat of his own drum.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have a style really. If someone doesn't like me for who i am, i could give a rats *** what they think. Im better of without them.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boldragon View Post
    Thats way to disgusting! who in the hell would wear the same clothing over and over. Washer and Dryer people, very important!
    *looks away* i did once i bought the same cloths 5 pairs
    of each i think and wore nothing but that kind of clothing for a week
    but it got boring quickly but i have done it and i have to say i thought
    it was OK.

but i don't think its the fashion that attract women/guys its your
    personality the cloths you where are just a plus no matter what it
    is hell i could wear underwear on my head and go comando and where jsut my pants and a shirt with holes in it but if i have a great personality
    it want matter .
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

haa haa love the firey spirit on everyones comments here. It's kool :3

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

i doesn't matter!someone must like you for what you are not for what you were!!if someone likes you for your looks that's not love!!!
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

as for me i have my style and i think it's a matter that should be considered for nearly everyone ,and i simply don't care about what anyone would tell me about my style,i like my style because it represents me and me alone plus some people are attracted to my style when some people not ,so i think it's a matter of taste(if this's the right word to use)
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

You don't have to be uber trendy to be noticed by the opposite gender. Of the many things that attract people, style is probably one of the lowest ranking factors. But sure, you'd probably want your partner to dress appropriately and not look like some hippie geek (unless you were one yourself).

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    i doesn't matter!someone must like you for what you are not for what you were!!if someone likes you for your looks that's not love!!!
    Yes! I agree, if someone only goes for your look and now who you are... then in the end it wasn't worth it. I'm not saying dress like a rag but you don't have to overdo it. Just dress the way you do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast