Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: why hate emos?

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why hate emos?

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    People hate people such as me (even though i usually insist I'm not an emo; no cuts) because we're different, keep to ourselves, and we hate what people have done to us. People are naturally afraid of those different; it's almost like being racist in a sense. People are afraid of something not themselves.

And by the way, i don't rant about how bad my life sucks.
    I agree with you. I'm the same way though it's a little different. My friend is friends with a bunch preps who thinks that everyone who wears black, which is kinda how I dress I mean I wear concert shirts every day and the main color is well black, so I'm going to laugh come this school year when they say I'm emo.

But I used to complain about how my life sucked 3 years and it actually did because my life didn't go how I quite planned it. Or it just seemed that I had the worst luck of all. I don't want to give all the details. But yeah I soon got out of that during the second semester of my freshman year of highschool.

And ketaro, the hippies didn't die out. They're still here. And you're looking at the product of one. It just seems that they did because it's really not that obvious.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

People hate people such as me (even though i usually insist I'm not an emo; no cuts) because we're different, keep to ourselves, and we hate what people have done to us. People are naturally afraid of those different; it's almost like being racist in a sense. People are afraid of something not themselves.

And by the way, i don't rant about how bad my life sucks.
    If you hate what ppl have done to you. You standup for yourself and fight back, not whine and complain all day like a baby. I think people just hate the cowardly attitude of emos.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    If you hate what ppl have done to you. You standup for yourself and fight back, not whine and complain all day like a baby. I think people just hate the cowardly attitude of emos.
    Like I said, I don't rant about how my life sucks.
    People gave me the title of "emo" when i started:

-Wearing all black
    -not talking as much
    -speaking about disliking--Not Hating people.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Like I said, I don't rant about how my life sucks.
    People gave me the title of "emo" when i started:

-Wearing all black
    -not talking as much
    -speaking about disliking--Not Hating people.
    Sounds like you were mis-labeled then. I would call you more of a loner than a EMO.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Sounds like you were mis-labeled then. I would call you more of a loner than a EMO.
    That's what I would call myself as well.
    Of course, many people don't listen to me no matter what I'm saying.
    Threats usually don't work either.

[sorry if that strayed off topic]
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Well alot of the emos complain and as the the book the secret says the more you complain the more of you dont want comes to you and so they attract what they dont want and frankly if they are going to try to get poeple to understand well thats their problem. I think that alot of poeple hate them becuase they keep on complaining and its thier own fault. At least thats waht I think.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    "Emo (music), a genre of rock music
    Emo (slang), a slang term used to describe a wide range of fashion styles and attitudes somewhat affiliated with emo music"-wikipedia.

"In its original incarnation, the term emo was used to describe a subgenre of hardcore punk which originated in the Washington, DC music scene of the mid-1980s"-wikipedia.

The term has been rolled around the toungue longer than just two years. By then it could have picked up new meanings and/or uses. So dont go on thinking emo was brought up to describe people, it was origally to descibe music. The fashion and the at5titudes came later.

To be honest, emo has been around longer than some people of AO.

Finally...someone actually knows what they're talking about besides me on this subject! Thank you for saying what you did...but to be honest...I don't think anyone listened to either one of us
    Dear Dinah...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

» Blog Archive » Emo Crayons Emo Crayons.

So even for those of you whole knows the "true" definition of emo, you have to admit it has evolved or changed.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast