Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: why hate emos?

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

Re: why hate emos?

actually when you think of it its just like goths

i know a lot of people thinking that gothics always go around in trench coats with guns in their pockets and they kill people for fun

that is a load of BS

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urlovelyassassin View Post

i know a lot of people thinking that gothics always go around in trench coats with guns in their pockets and they kill people for fun

that is a load of BS
    Who thinks such buls**t about goths? Here they think goths are sad people, partying arond in graveyards (actually it prove to be right), preying devil ,always in black, thinking about death...

Yes, the situation is like that with goths too-they to are hated sometimes, also you can say it's the same with rapers and many else- when people aredealed into categories, you can't escape that...

Even when being normal you can be hated, I've seen quizes where there are questions about who you are- goth, emo or smth else and normal is ussualy equated to geek...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate everyone equally.
    I don't really believe in emos, it's not like they're a can of cambells soup.
    So it doesn't bother me much.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urlovelyassassin View Post

that is a load of BS
    Im with you...im part gothic...but i don't wear that much black but i like it...And i have alot of friends that are goths...there good people..
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Newbie Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak's Avatar
    Thanks

No one should hate emos. True emo's atleast.
    Sure there are those ppl who try to be emo and really have no bad problems in their lives. they just make problems. Although there are also the ones who relate every goth, punk, metalhead and emo to being an Emo. Which is BAD. By doing so ur only discriminating against them. Which is BAD!
    True emos have real problems,usually psycologically, that no one around them can relate to and either they cant fix them or they dont know how, so if u cant help someone whom u think is emo then just leave them alone.
    "Praise Inu-Yasha"

You are limited to having 4 lines of text in your signature. This includes blank lines. -- Hassun

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    No one should hate emos. True emo's atleast.
    Sure there are those ppl who try to be emo and really have no bad problems in their lives. they just make problems. Although there are also the ones who relate every goth, punk, metalhead and emo to being an Emo. Which is BAD. By doing so ur only discriminating against them. Which is BAD!
    True emos have real problems,usually psycologically, that no one around them can relate to and either they cant fix them or they dont know how, so if u cant help someone whom u think is emo then just leave them alone.
    To let the truth be known or to get attention for their "psychological" problems, they degrade music and try to pass themselves off as some new brand of desperation and despair?

If they had so many problems, why go through the hassel of recreating your own look instead of just joining one of the other thousands of trends?

I will agree with you that they have problems; just about the same problems every teenager goes through! What problems are those? Ha. What a joke. Choosing your problems and blaming the world for the non-existent isn't new. All they did was throw on a bit more makeup on and thin the line between straight, bi, and homosexual.

Help them? Wow, it is almost as if some haven't even met these kids. Seriously, the only thing wrong with them is that no one is beating the crap out of them and following the normal policy. What happened to the good old days where you take those you don't like or find absolutely disgusting and irritating, straight to the bathroom for a good old wuppin 2nd by a swirly and de-pantsing?

Or are you talking about emo, not Emo? - Or Emo, not emo?/ Does that seem a little confusing to you? Either way, we are talking about today's Emo goth wannabes that french the boy next door and have ..idk what those hair cuts are right? I got that from the first post, didn't everybody?

Newbie AngelAlex is off to a good start AngelAlex's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't hate emos
    They people too but with they line of life
    I don't want know that my friend emo or goth or something else
    For me his only man with who i can talk

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

This thread has been dead for way over 14 days.

~Closing~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12