Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: why hate emos?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why hate emos?

Although rematche COULD rephrase his thread a little bit to make it politically correct, I personally see nothing wrong with it. Like Mirokuu said this is debate and discuss and if you can't keep an open mind here Mini Dev, then you do not belong in this section...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Although rematche COULD rephrase his thread a little bit to make it politically correct, I personally see nothing wrong with it. Like Mirokuu said this is debate and discuss and if you can't keep an open mind here Mini Dev, then you do not belong in this section...
    True, but this really isn't a debate topic, or at least it shows no signs of it. So im moving to the cyber lounge. If it heats up ill move it back.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Abu said it all...

The only thing they do is complain, they do not care that there are a lot of people who are in deeper s**t than they are, they just complain... it's so stupid, what kind of life is that?! we should learn to enjoy everything we have- joy and sorrow...

And most of the emos I know are emo just because they think they'd look cool like that... I despite everyone who follows a style just to look cool not because of their believes...

It's not like I hate them, but I have no respect for them...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well I don't really hate emo people but I don't like it when they start talking to me about how miserable their life is and all kind of dark stuff

I really don´t want to hear such things, emo´s don´t make me hate my life but I can´t understand why they do hate it

If men where made to think, women where made to tell them they thought wrong
    (Just kidding guys )

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i think people hate them because they force there social lifes down the drain and wont help anyone get it back they said they grew up rough and at least they had parents some kids grow with out them due to wars and stuff

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    becuz they complain about life constantly and they show no interest in making it any better.

they complain and cry over girls they "loved" that broke their heart, when they knew she was a "bitch" in the first place.

they claim to be emotional, when what they're really being is selfish.

they refuse anything their parents say becuz they don't "love" them, when all the parents are really saying is to not be a dumba$$ or drink when you're 16...

a beer belly by 17 is not attractive, it's not sexy.
    harsh, Abi. Emo is a label that has a lot of hatred in it.
    I don't think it's good to really be prejudice against one kind of label, especially when it is unwillingly given to someone. "emo" people are not all suicidal wrist-cutters. They are not all satanists and drunks. "emo" people are harshly judged.

One more thing, emo people aren't the only ones who complain. anyone who hates people who complain is completely hippocritical.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BrightShadow_96 For This Useful Post:

hedgehog666 (Mar 06, 2008)

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _Nathalie_ View Post
    Well I don't really hate emo people but I don't like it when they start talking to me about how miserable their life is and all kind of dark stuff

I really don´t want to hear such things, emo´s don´t make me hate my life but I can´t understand why they do hate it
    Indeed it's terrible- the way they think their lifes are miserable and put it out on everyone around them... My life is not all happy too!!! Come on it's just so selfish to put it all on people around you, you make them feel bad too...

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96 View Post
    harsh, Abi. Emo is a label that has a lot of hatred in it.
    I don't think it's good to really be prejudice against one kind of label, especially when it is unwillingly given to someone. "emo" people are not all suicidal wrist-cutters. They are not all satanists and drunks. "emo" people are harshly judged.
    This made me remember about reading a girls letter in a magazine... she was goth and was complaining about the fact that people don't understand her and so on... I felt sorrry for her, but then I read the answer of a psychologist to that letter. "Why do you want to be goth then?" she wrote. "If you don't like people complaining about you, just don't be like that don't give them a reason to talk bad about you."

She was aiming towards the fact that this girl was kind of trying to attract attention with her looks... Yes, I'm sure there are people who are truly "emo" with all ther heart and so, but there are also very many who just think it would make them cool, who try to attract attention like that, they are the reason why being "emo" is so harshly guged, they've earned it... complaining about life just to attract attention... sheesh...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

First you have to define "emo".
    To me emos/emoholes are people (usually under the age of 18) who complain about how bad their life is while it isn't really that bad at all.
    The reason they do this is attention. Just like a baby cries for attention emos do so as well.
    Then there's the whole self mutilation thing, which -in case of emos- is purely a way to get other people's attention yet again.

Judging by the above definition I treat emo people as bad as possible. They need to get their heads out of their asses and realise things aren't that bad at all and there are much better, less annoying, ways to get people's attention.
    And if you really want to make an end to your life then stop annoying me and do it already. There are enough people who can replace you in a better way.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast