Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: why hate emos?

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why hate emos?

I hate most emos...
    Based on the "definition" that Hassun gave...

Anyone who does anything ridiculous or annoying for attention is pathetic. Whether they are emo or not.

I've been through more terrible things in my life than any emo could dream about. Do you see me crying? NO. Do I cry? Yeah. But out of REAL pain. Not for attention. I never cry to get people to swarm around me and give me "comfort."

So I tell emo kids to f**k off, because I garuntee you my life is WORSE. Walk in my boots for ONE DAY. They really would kill themselves. I can handle it because my experiences have made me the strong, independent woman I am today. >.>

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

And another reason is that emos define themselves as emos! they give themselves this title, and don't find offense when someone refers to them as that...

i know some don't like the title, but then why are they acting like it? if they really hate the stigma, then they should grow up and learn that life doesn't go your way all the time. if they really hate it, then change your life for God's sake! literally! He's tired of listening to them b!tch too!

hate your friends? get new ones! hate your parents? move out when you're 18! hate your school? then find something else to do during class! hate the way the world is? then stop listening to crappy bands and John Mayer! do something! donate money, time, anything! maybe don't be an a$$hole to hobos!

=_= sorry, emos are everything that i despise becuz i was as worthless as they are at one point... i've tried hard to make my life what it is, and i'm happy with it... so to hear other people complain about nothing is really aggravating to me...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool, finally there's an interesting topic. For me, I do not despise or hate "emo" people because there's no really one concrete definition for me to label someone as whether they are emo or not. Assuming that I do know what an emo is, I would say that generally I would not want them in my group of friends (which there isn't one) and even if they were I wouldn't get along with them. Their personality is simply the polar opposite of me.

LIke many other folks I do complain, like how gas is so expensive, the damn lowriders with loud music that only passes by my outsides 3am in the morning, or even why my newly bought RAM won't work with my desktop. However I do not sulk, or get overly emotional. There are many things in my life that I don't like, but hell I won't cut myself, because if I am mad at something or someone, I'll cut their wrist instead of mine.

One last thing I remember saying this somewhere so I'll say it again. It is okay to be "emo" because it is your life. However I just don't appreciate when someone pulls down the whole atmosphere and spreading the negative vibe to everyone else in the vicinity.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, that's it, I am part emo(except I don't do that whole "cut myself" thing. That's just stupid.)and some of you that I know treet me nice, so what's up? You shouldn't hate them because they complaine! You should be their friend and try to help them for god's sake! Like theprincess is my friend and she helps me unlike any of you are doing to all the emo's you know! Try to grow up and not judge people for what they are thank you very MUCH! *flames appear in eyes*
    Last edited by Akura13; Jun 18, 2007 at 03:57 PM.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Akura13 For This Useful Post:

hedgehog666 (Mar 06, 2008)

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm I don't hate or dislike emos. Have a few friends who have acted like that a time or two and I usually try to help them out. Its just when they get into the whiny me me me problem that I wash my hands of them. I have no patience for people who are not willing to try to escape the emo slump and will drag everyone else down with them with the negativity. Sure its ok to be emo for a while but please don't make it your life mission.

Newbie MiliardoP is off to a good start
    Thanks

i dun hate emo's or any other social group i just dont like them, not hate. Their is nothing wrong with disliking something as long as it doesnt turn into hate. Thats how i look at it.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Being emo is a fade kids go through also
    because they get all that attention that
    makes them get some kind of gratification
    like with the ones that cut themselves , i
    think that those people should really be labeled
    disabled and get a monthly check saying they cant
    work or do anything for themselves.

they dont do anything that serves a purpose unless ' you count
    how they hang out in groups playing there guitars about how
    life is a bitch and that life is just a waist of time , yeah i made
    that up but i have seen a few of them doing this at a local coffee
    shop and its sad.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

lol okay THAT I do not do acctually I think I'm more goth than emo or are both of them the same? hmmmm....oh well as you can plainly see I am not a depressing person(except in my poems) so I think I'm over being an emo. I hope.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast