Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: why hate emos?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why hate emos?

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Okay, that's it, I am part emo(except I don't do that whole "cut myself" thing. That's just stupid.)and some of you that I know treet me nice, so what's up? You shouldn't hate them because they complaine! You should be their friend and try to help them for god's sake! Like theprincess is my friend and she helps me unlike any of you are doing to all the emo's you know! Try to grow up and not judge people for what they are thank you very MUCH! *flames appear in eyes*
    help? help?! what do they need so much help with?!?

what in their life is so horrible that they need to dwell on it and focus their whole life on it?!

that's great that you have friends and all, but a lot of emos already have friends and they do nothing to help each other! they just dig themselves into a bigger pit!

and how do we know they want to be helped?! a lot of them enjoy wallowing in their own misery becuz it feels good to have so much attention lavished on them!

why would we want to nurse that desire for attention? it's does nothing for anyone! if you want the attention, then do something besides complain! try getting into a sport or an art or an activity! if it bothers you so much then seek help!

there are counselors at school you can talk too! there are hotlines! don't make the excuse that you don't have money! just google it and i'm sure you can find a low-to-no cost counselor somewhere!

Newbie MiliardoP is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol okay THAT I do not do acctually I think I'm more goth than emo or are both of them the same? hmmmm....oh well as you can plainly see I am not a depressing person(except in my poems) so I think I'm over being an emo. I hope.

well why not just try catorgorize yourself as yourself? its really none of my buisness but why not just live your own life and get out from the shadow of a social group. It may just be me but i like living like that, it relives the burdon of having you think you can only hang out with certain types of people. If you have a freind who is a jock and he talks to you in public and aknowledges you even with his freinds, than thats a true freind, basically dont label yourself groups arent that great, and youll be alot more happy being able to freely exspress yourself in your own way.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Well SOMEONE woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!(I'm talking to Abu-Dhabi) You could at least see if they need help! If they don't want it, don't give them shit! And gosh you don't have to be rude! Acctually, your comment was so rude that I started laughing!!!!ha ha HA!! And MiliardoP, yeah, I hang out with a cheerleader and she's my closest friend so technicly I have no idea why you said that......?????

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Such hostility over what? Emos.. it's funny.

I just think everyone hates the emo kids because it's the new fad. When another new one comes the emos will leave the spotlight and whatever fad comes in next will be hated. It just works like that, but some labels retain their hate.. like the skaters.. ew.

Personally, I don't hate the emos. I had a bunch of emo friends at my old school and most of them didn't cut or complain about life. All the skanky/preppy friends I hade did cut and complain.. weird eh?

The general view on emo is kind of wrong.. sure a percent of them are all death and gloom but a lot of them are pretty happy.. they just like wearing tight pants and stupid looking shoes.

Yeah, I don't hate the emos, I make fun of them though. It's just so doable, and I admit it. They make good joke material, but a lot of what say isn't true in that regard.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Why would you make fun of them? I see nothing funny about being depressed most of the time.....you are one very confusing person.......

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well SOMEONE woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!(I'm talking to Abu-Dhabi) You could at least see if they need help! If they don't want it, don't give them shit! And gosh you don't have to be rude! Acctually, your comment was so rude that I started laughing!!!!ha ha HA!! And MiliardoP, yeah, I hang out with a cheerleader and she's my closest friend so technicly I have no idea why you said that......?????
    Even if i woke up on the wrong side of the world, i still stand by my opinion...

why am i so hostile to emos? maybe becuz i was friends with them for most of my life. maybe becuz all my attempts to cheer them up were shot down as soon as they felt like being sad again. maybe it was becuz i hated the rut of constant cynisim and complaining that i finally decided to wash my hands of it... that's why...

is my anger displaced? i don't know, but whatever it is, i will not retract my statements...

it made you laugh? good on you then, don't care about what people think of you and a lot of your problems will go away... and that's a fact no matter what the situation is...

again, this is my opinion, i could care less what anyone does with it...

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Why would you make fun of them? I see nothing funny about being depressed most of the time.....you are one very confusing person.......
    Are you emo?
    Because it all depends on the perspective of someone who isn't.

Someone who isn't emo sees a depressed person always walking around with their head held low, wanting attention. Craving it. Cuts on their arms and legs, and never giving a sh!t.

People get tired of that.
    It's only natural.

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with akura making fun of emo kids is like making fun of the homeless that don't choose to be homeless. I bet a lot of homeless people are emo too I mean wouldn't you be emotional if you had no place to live and had to freeze on the street every night with no place warm to go????

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast