Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: why hate emos?

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why hate emos?

Hahaha, you're funny. I bet you make fun of them too, or you have friends that do and you don't say a word.

I make fun of Hitler, am I a bad person? He was depressed and sad after being rejected from art school. And you can't say it's different, because saying that would take away break your point. You make fun of a person for what they do or did or who they are. There is no difference.

Like I said, most emos are happy. The people who suffer from depression like to hide it, so why dress the part and tell the world? Speaking honestly, I have never met on single emo kid who cuts or wants to 'escape the world.'
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

I do to care what people say just not what you say and that's my opinion Abu Dhabi. And the only reason I became emo was cause I just lost my dad and I was depressed and does anyone think that I act depressed just to get attention? NO!!! I mean, there are some emo's you should stay away from, but some just are depressed because they really are. Like me. And FlawEdmiNd, I just met you so I don't wanna make enemies plz. And thank you veeeeeeeery much Forcefly.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Dood, didn't know you were emo.. just skimmed the thread.

But you're getting all angry because others say they don't like emos and such, then you say you don't care what I said? Isn't that a little not right?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    I do to care what people say just not what you say and that's my opinion Abu Dhabi. And the only reason I became emo was cause I just lost my dad and I was depressed and does anyone think that I act depressed just to get attention? NO!!! I mean, there are some emo's you should stay away from, but some just are depressed because they really are. Like me. And FlawEdmiNd, I just met you so I don't wanna make enemies plz.
    Just because you are depressed, does not mean you are emo.
    You chose to fit yourself into that category.
    It wasn't the world.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Didn't you just admit that you were emo?

The Wolf has a point, you openly put yourself into that category, heretofore, you are asking for the attention to be placed on you...

if you really had no opinion, you would have seen this thread, thought "Well that's dumb..." and moved on with your life... not get all caught up in it... i stated my opinion knowing that some people would be against it and that i would have to own up to it. so please decide if you want to keep fighting, or if you don't want to care...

you cannot do both...

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

What are you talking about I don't hate emos! They annoy me from time to time but i don't hate them. Maybe its because they're so darn gloomy. But no hate here just curiousity...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

See, this thread is going to turn quickly into a flame war...so everyone should probably include their definition of an emo before they post otherwise everyone will be arguing against something different.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

What if I can? Oh, lookie, there is a butterfly! You are mean. Oh lookie, I saw a puppy!You are really mean.lol lol see?

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast