Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: why hate emos?

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why hate emos?

Not to sound bitchy...but I am sick of people saying they are emo. I don't hate the people...I just hate when people claim to be "emo".

First and foremost. Emo is a music genre started by the lead singer of the well known punk band Minor Threat. Why people don't understand this I do not know. EMO IS A F***ING MUSIC GENRE...GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD PEOPLE!!!

Emo is not people in tight pants with black and white checked vans(which in my opinion are the ugly ones) and dyed black hair all in their face talking about whos scars on their wrists are more hardcore. Those are what I call Idiots mmkay? I wear vans does that make me emo? NO...I have black hair but it's not dyed so does that make me cool in emo-land. Probably. Do I wear tight pants? Yes, Does that make me emo? NO

If a person has depression issues...it's not their fault, and it does not make them emo. If you had any feelings you would quit making fun of them and try and help them. If someone is slicing their arm up...they obviously need help or are an attention whore.

If someone is wearing tight pants that cut off circulation to the body. They have black dyed hair all in their face, and wear the vans that everyone else has. You don't make fun of them for being "emo", you make fun of them for being stupid.

By the way...all that was my opinion..and we are all entitled to our own opinions...so don't go off and just start gang bashing me because you don't like what I had to say.
    Dear Dinah...

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Well.. aren't emos people who dress differently, usually in dark colors and very tight pants and apparently walk around hating everyhing?

All emos don't have black hair. This one at Miles had white hair, and another had red..
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    Well.. aren't emos people who dress differently, usually in dark colors and very tight pants and apparently walk around hating everyhing?

All emos don't have black hair. This one at Miles had white hair, and another had red..

My brother is emo and he's not hating everything he's usually very happy which is odd but at the same time even though he's happy he looks all pi$$y all the time. I don't think they all dress differently either i think that is just a negative steriotype I mean what if you wore tight tight clothing and had your hair down over your eyes or something would that make you emo? You would probably get mad if some one called you emo just for the way you dress it is just another stupid title and really doesn't factor into who or what a person is the only titles that really matter are like ethnical titles and even those why can't you just say hey I'm a person and leave it at that? Makes no sence why we need titles in this world actually I just thought of something else too it seems to me that all these titles always start in school they never start in a workplace it always takes a place of learning for titles to be created so what exactly are we teaching in the schools? That it is alright to hate people for being what they are if it is not exactly the same way that you are? I don't think that's right.

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Because emo seems more like a trend lately.
    Everyone just want to look dark and indulge in self-pity.
    However, there are those who are REALLY depress and have problems.
    But they don't call themselves emo.
    The word emo didn't even exist until 2 years ago?
    Anyway...
    "Emo" is a stupid and silly term. Who the heck came up with it?
    It originally stands for 'emotional' right?
    Emotional isn't what you use to describe pity and something dark. It describes one as a person who feels a little more than another.
    Such as sensitivity towards a word that easily shines the heart.

When I am feeling down, I don't tell the world that I am officially an emo.
    It's called 'languid'. 'Depress'. NOT EMO.

... I think no one wants to get harm more from this sheep.
    So I will take my leave.
    I do assent Lavie-san's statement about putting yourself in a category.
    Baa~ <^x^>

[CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    Because emo seems more like a trend lately.
    Everyone just want to look dark and indulge in self-pity.
    However, there are those who are REALLY depress and have problems.
    But they don't call themselves emo.
    The word emo didn't even exist until 2 years ago?
    Anyway...
    "Emo" is a stupid and silly term. Who the heck came up with it?
    It originally stands for 'emotional' right?
    Emotional isn't what you use to describe pity and something dark. It describes one as a person who feels a little more than another.
    Such as sensitivity towards a word that easily shines the heart.

When I am feeling down, I don't tell the world that I am officially an emo.
    It's called 'languid'. 'Depress'. NOT EMO.

... I think no one wants to get harm more from this sheep.
    So I will take my leave.
    I do assent Lavie-san's statement about putting yourself in a category.
    Baa~ <^x^>

I totally agree with you miss sheep although I still don't understand why these titles come into existence there is absolutely no need for them. They just alienate people and I don't think that we should do that we are all on this planet together.

Thanks

A peaceful world would be nice but I think it would be hard to make a peaceful world as look every one is trying but I'm going off topic now so I'm gonna stop.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

all i'm going to say about this matter is that..

since emo's generally like to hate themselves and the world around them, like they are addicted to hate. so after knowing this like we all do, isn't natural for our out of the kindness and decency out of our heart to hate them back?... i mean if we liked them they would become ever more depressed and angry so y not hate?

so hating emo's is the right thing to do. for us and for them. its the natural balance that must be kept, unless u want another apocalypse (which will tilt the scales to the emo's side, and we don't want that do we?).

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post
    all i'm going to say about this matter is that..

since emo's generally like to hate themselves and the world around them, like they are addicted to hate. so after knowing this like we all do, isn't natural for our out of the kindness and decency out of our heart to hate them back?... i mean if we liked them they would become ever more depressed and angry so y not hate?

so hating emo's is the right thing to do. for us and for them. its the natural balance that must be kept, unless u want another apocalypse (which will tilt the scales to the emo's side, and we don't want that do we?).
    that's an odd yet true logical opinion...interesting concept.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast