Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: why hate emos?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why hate emos?

to be tuthful i donno why people dont like them its maybe cos some go around sayin that they wanna die ect and are always down in a way and cuting themselfs and the type of music they like .... but i dont have a prob with them most of my friends are emo well most

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

The emo fad will die out soon that's for sure. Remember the hippies? Their fad died after the 70's, so maybe the same might happen to the goth fake emo kids. However, the best solution to speed up the demise of emos is to send them to the army, airforce, navy, marines etc, so they can at least serve for their mother country. Imagine the benefits, since they don't care about life they can attack the enemies without fearing of dying since what they want is to die so bad.

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

There are still some hippies around ketaro of course we don't see or hear of them as much anymore and I think that emo's will continue to be around for a while yet. as long as people give them attention they will seek it out and continue to be so just for the attention all it is is a way to be noticed because people don't ignore them they always slam them or laugh at them and that's just giving them what they want. ATTENTION!!!!

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont really hate em, I just feel sorry for them. Lifes to short to sit around and Bit** all the time about how bad they think they got it.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I dont really hate em, I just feel sorry for them. Lifes to short to sit around and Bit** all the time about how bad they think they got it.
    I bet most people think the way you think about emos man. However, most people hate them because all they do is whine, cry, and cut themselves. On top of that they don't contribute to society.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Not really.

Different culture and race? That is a bit of a stretch; just more kids adding fuel to the burning pile of garbage in society. If you want to label them, cult could be a good start...not even a new brand either really.

Explain to me how Emo is suppose to be some new unique and imaginative perspective on life. Taking the old and turning it into some piss poor self interpretation, explanation, or whatever they consider it, is no more than an excuse to shut windows and doors of experience.

What great promise is there in something that was built overnight and seen as a housing for homosexuals and crossdressers months later?

It is unimaginative and pathetic to consider a style such as Emo as new or singular, when the idea for the formation and foundations were taken from the pre-existing.

We have every right to hate or dislike them anyway, anyhow, anywhere we please. They aren't fascinating or exeplainable, simply annoying and an embaressment in my opinion.

It would strike a little curiousity in the masses if the people who actually became Emo, stayed that way for awhile. 2 years? 3? 5? Yeah, that is some serious commitment there. They are the ever continuous "Macarena"; only good for a few laughs at the nearest roller skating rink.
    WOW! The way you put that rant together was awesome! I had something to add to your point, but halfway through your comment, I had to laugh til I cried, LOL.

I DO agree with every word you said (or in this case, typed). Being Emo is like goin' to a hip-hop club and square dancing. Now, if being Emo were to mean being very emotional AND doing something to fix your problems--instead of whining and complaining about your ex girlfriend who was a slut and makes you want to cut yourself--then I can understand why Emo groups are gaining popularity.

But, due to the fact that being Emo means your d*** fell off, I fail to see the reason why so many people are growing to be more and more attached to these kids. I know a Emo kid who likes the "cult" so much that he's got his own "band" and wears girl pants! I think that these kids need somethin' to take their minds off of whatever it is that's making them in to such babies. Like football practice or somethin' LOL.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

A lot of people because emos are weird and their like im going to cut myself because this world sucks there just people who hate every thing and most people are like this world rocks get a life and im guessing that you are a emo for writing this form.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

People hate people such as me (even though i usually insist I'm not an emo; no cuts) because we're different, keep to ourselves, and we hate what people have done to us. People are naturally afraid of those different; it's almost like being racist in a sense. People are afraid of something not themselves.

And by the way, i don't rant about how bad my life sucks.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast