+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why is love so impossible to find

Banned full blooded virgen 666 is off to a good start full blooded virgen 666's Avatar
    Thanks

Why is love so impossible to find

Why is love such a impassible to find ok i dont get it you find a someone just to get hert bye them come how many others are like that i know i am one

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why is love such a impassible to find

If love is impassible, then apparently, the physical manifestation of love cannot feel love?

Kidding.

Now, as for love being impossible, that just depends on the person. Looking at the world in a positive and optimistic outlook, everyone in the world deserves love. If you can't seem to find it, you're not looking hard enough or maybe you should just stop looking and let love find you.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

hey inner impassable seems more accurate... =P the thing about love is that society has perverted it... it's now all about sex and not the tender bond that two people can share on a level indescribable ^^ however, this is not what was meant so I'll argue the real point.

The thing about love is that because it's not physical the more you want it the harder it is to find... but the seccond that you learn to just be yourself and do your best for you, love comes to you in a way that's usually unexpected. However you can't be scared of yourself because if you are... then you're not ready. Only people who understand who they are can truly start to appreciate the value that other people have in their lives...

I think that you're not really looking for love but realy just looking for happiness. You might not realize it and you're just trying to fill in that empty gap in your life with something that society has told us is the solution to everything... when actually, although love brings happiness, it's also a lot of work.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Corvus For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Apr 09, 2008)

Newbie Shodaime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by full blooded virgen 666 View Post
    Why is love such a impassible to find ok i dont get it you find a someone just to get hert bye them come how many others are like that i know i am one
    It's called life. Growing pains is all there is. You will eventually find that someone who will ease all of that pain.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

To me the answer to that question is very simple..
    If a person is not looking for love or simply gave up on love or does not believe that love exists..then of course it is going to seem that love is very hard to find......
    in my opinion..it is very hard to find true love,.....that is a challenge in this modern world...because people in this worlds society are forgetting the real definition of love and mixing it with list, passion, desire and things like that......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks astaroth for understanding my point ^^ that's what I was trying to say...

The thing about love is that the term has been polluted so that it becomes very hard to recognize where to find it... like looking for treasure in murky water.

Newbie Shodaime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Why is love such a impassible to find

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    To me the answer to that question is very simple..
    If a person is not looking for love or simply gave up on love or does not believe that love exists..then of course it is going to seem that love is very hard to find......
    in my opinion..it is very hard to find true love,.....that is a challenge in this modern world...because people in this worlds society are forgetting the real definition of love and mixing it with list, passion, desire and things like that......
    You are so right about that my friend. We all like to think that love is really lust. In order for some of us to know what love truly is, you must at least have been hurt a few times. Then and only then will you know. The growing pains must come before the love.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by full blooded virgen 666 View Post
    Impossible there mate

It's a silly question really, theres no real reason why it is impossible because it isn't. You just have to find the right person for you and they need to be loveing and careing as should you also love and care them back, people that aren't made for love find it impossible and so do young people, trust me i belive your love is right around the corner so just wait your turn for that beatiful blonde yeah

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast