+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why is love so impossible to find

Newbie Soulreaperkilala is off to a good start Soulreaperkilala's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why is love so impossible to find

Love is a pain iv giving up all hope and shit it's pointless now a days to even search when u may get a payscho
    http://www.myspace.com/soulreaperkilalasac

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think love is impossible to find. The problem is is that most have already found it in their own mind. But instead of finding the real thing inside themselves, they've found fool's gold; people make assumptions and judgements about what love really is, and then go out and try to apply that to the behavior of the masses until one fools themselves into thinking they've found someone who "matches" those pre-concieved notions of what love is. And even when they think they've found a match for themselves, they're off the mark because almost always it's a selfish and narcissistic definition people give to the word "love", and their partner is effectively reduced to their physical and emotional play thing. The proprietor becomes a puppeteer instead of lover, until their victim decides to cut the strings.

The reason most people cannot find love, is becuase their assumptions and judgements about what true love is are wrong; very few actually get it right on the dot in their whole lifetime. When someone contradicts what another has already assumed love is, that offended/confused person often makes the hasty and narrow minded conclusion that their partner must not love them - because their partner is not strictly adhering to what they know love is - instead of questioning what they think, learning from their mistakes and misconceptions and changing it to come closer to the truth.

It's not that you can't find love, it's always been there right in front of our face our entire life and will always continue to be. You're just blind to it because you yourself don't even know what you're looking for, and because you're so sure that you do, you can never know when you see love until that changes. How can you find what you don't even know to look for?

Utimately what "love" boils down to for most people is finding someone who belives in the same lies as they do, or finding one submissive enough to set aside their own misconceptions for anothers. It's a tragic formality that is hardly ever strayed from. Even by one who understands it completely.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; Apr 11, 2008 at 07:45 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Exoparadapsyphobia For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Apr 10, 2008)

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

there are so many people in the world today, people we think we have something together with, but its really not so. some people jump into relationships without thinkin twice and when they find out that it was never meant to be, but it was just a manifestation of how one should truly feels, they say that love gave up on them.
    This is always not so.
    What im tryin to say is although we sometimes try to fing love not only with our eyes and mind, but with our hearts as well, the chances are we might as well as we mightnt find it.
    And should people believe in soulmates when theyve been heartbroken over and over again?

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

You seem pritty young to me and my main rule is that "there is no such thing as love in high school" If that is where you are at, so just wait till your older you might find that special someone then, or if you cant find love amybe its not them maybe its you? Just giving ideas.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I was cheated on by five guys in a row before my guy now. My guy and me have been together three months almost, and I know I don't have to worry about him cheating on me.

I thought I was in love several times with guys before. Then I find out they cheated on me and my world came crashing down. But those men don't deserve me. Just like whoever hurt you, obviously don't deserve you. Whatever you do don't go back to whoever, because if they loved you like you loved them, they wouldn't have hurt you. I got over the idiots that cheated on me each time, and each time rather quickly. I kept doing so until I found the person I have now. He was one of my friends and I've known him for about five years. You just have to keep telling yourself that there's someone out there that will love you like you will love them. That's what kept me going. And this time I think I found the right person I can let myself love without getting hurt.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkened_Star For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Apr 10, 2008)

Thanks

I hate being single but what are u going to do about it nothing really u jsut ahve to accpet the fact

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaperkilala View Post
    I hate being single but what are u going to do about it nothing really u jsut ahve to accpet the fact
    That's not true. There is some one out there for every one, even if that person happens to be on the other side of the world. Take me for example. I have never had a girlfriend before until I found my girl. Before I found her I was just like you, moping around and giving up. Life sucked plain and simple, not to mention I am depressed to the point of suicidal acts and thoughts, but then I bumped into her. Now I live in Southern California, she lives in Kentucky. Long distance relationships are hard to maintain yes but that's for a different thread. The point is we have been together for a year and a half going back and forth to see each other every few months and we call each other every day. We have no worries about each other as we trust each other 110%. She has had many boy friends like you and has given up on being with any one because they were either jerks, cheaters, or lazy mo foes. She tells me over and over and over again on how happy she is that she is with me. (Yes I know this sounds ego tistical on my half but it's the truth on what she tells me and I believe her.) She is not afraid of me cheating on her, or hurting her in any way.

So if she and I can randomly find each other and love each other to a point that will make some one sick by being in proxy to us, then you can find some one as well.

Thanks

prove ti to me that theres someone out there for me i had the one for me but i let here go my fault so ill never have another chance at true love again and iv come to terms with that as long as i got music, anime, and my car ill be all right

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast