+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: why are you, you

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why are you, you

My biggest influence has definitely been my family. They have been my support system and they have taught me right from wrong. My mom definitely gives me support and gives me wonderful advice and very understanding. My dad has taught me the value of hard work though he may disagree with that.

Then there are my close friends and peers. They have definitely influenced the way I think. My close friends are apart of my support system, too, particularly at school. They help me when I'm down and just give me a good laugh. My peers have shown me what I don't want to be and have just helped me deal with peer pressure all together.

Then there's the little things. Like my hobbies. I am an avid reader and I think that's the main reason I have a pretty wide vocabulary and a very vivid imagination. Anime has definitely added to the imagination, too.

So really I can say that one thing has shaped me into the person I am. There are various things that have shaped me into the person I am today.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Is this like one of those nature VS. nurture type questions?...lol..

Well I think the answer to the question is simple. I am who I am based on a combination of my genetic material (I have certain interests and manorisms that have been passed down to me herititarily *sp?*), and also I'm derrived of my life experiences and oppertunities.

I have had support from the family I was born into, and Ive also been able to create somewhat of a family of my own; Both with the friends I have chosen... and the children I've had...

Every day that passes is another day full of memories that will add on to the person who is me....
    ... Not Ever Again...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I am who I am based on a number of different factors, i.e my family, my experiences, and friends. Yup, that pretty much covers it.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Everything. Every single thing that happened in my life from the very moment I was born, the food I ate, the people I met, the books I read, the TV shows I watched......... everything. I can't just pick a bunch of things and say that these things in particular molded me. I think everything had a say, or role, in how I turned out.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

A simple mistake has made me what I am today.
    A misunderstanding if you will.
    And me being unable to accept something I should have been able to.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

family and sports and some friends and two teachers thats about it and maybe 1 life experiences where i almost died im never really changed from beging dumped
    Last edited by halo3master; Jul 17, 2007 at 04:33 PM. Reason: grammer

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: why are you, you

Without a doubt my best freind Angela, shes been the biggest influence in my life. In anything and everything, because of her i dont do things i shouldnt do, but also because of her i do things that i shouldnt do. And she might not even know it!

Newbie Kiiro is off to a good start Kiiro's Avatar
    Thanks

The love from both my family and friends. Also, the things I've experienced throughout the years of my life and getting influenced in the right way. Etc.
    Signature Made By My Older Sister!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2