+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: wildest dreams

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

wildest dreams

me i had this one dream where every time i got comfortable with where i was i kept jumping to a new place and everytime i tried talking to somebody they blew up but yeah it was wild
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wildest dreams

I always have rather strange dreams that end up being rather freaky which I am use to now. How ever there is one thing I have finely noticed and that I always see this one girl in my dreams, the exact same one, same hair, face, body, personality, you name it. Now I know for a fact that I have never met that or seen that person in real life and have no idea of her name.
    She has some what of a dark skin, I don't know if she is black, hyspanic or what. Is about 5' 3" brown eyes, short black hair that frills out a bit at the bottom, average chest size, her over all body is rather pateat. Her face is very soft and gentle. She usually has on a plain white T-shirt and a black skirt that just goes past her knees. She is friendly, kind, and sweet, but yet is tough when need be and seems to speak her mind. In short, personality wise she has everything I look for in a girl. Which kind of brings me to suspect that my mind had created the kind of girl that has the qualities that I am atracted to.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Mar 04, 2009)

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I always have rather strange dreams that end up being rather freaky which I am use to now. How ever there is one thing I have finely noticed and that I always see this one girl in my dreams, the exact same one, same hair, face, body, personality, you name it. Now I know for a fact that I have never met that or seen that person in real life and have no idea of her name.
    She has some what of a dark skin, I don't know if she is black, hyspanic or what. Is about 5' 3" brown eyes, short black hair that frills out a bit at the bottom, average chest size, her over all body is rather pateat. Her face is very soft and gentle. She usually has on a plain white T-shirt and a black skirt that just goes past her knees. She is friendly, kind, and sweet, but yet is tough when need be and seems to speak her mind. In short, personality wise she has everything I look for in a girl. Which kind of brings me to suspect that my mind had created the kind of girl that has the qualities that I am atracted to.

Well who knows, maybe it's one of those dreams were it's actually gonna happend, but then again, i don't know how unrealistic it was....

Well i have many wierd or wild dreams and they've all been different in one way or another... But the most wildest one might be were i was dreaming that i was a little kid walking around and then i heard some wierd sounds, so i was trying to hide against a wall, but then there came this person and his head blew off and there came some wierd things out from his neck (think i had been playing to much Resident Evil 4, if the dream isn't older) and then i was trying to run away, but there just came more of them, and the heads blow off and wierd things came out..... and that's about what i can remember ^^ it might not be that wild, but sure is wierd

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    Well who knows, maybe it's one of those dreams were it's actually gonna happend, but then again, i don't know how unrealistic it was....
    Hard to say as almost all of my dreams are very real. A good example of how vivid my dreams are is that I once dreamed I was eating peperoni and mushroom pizza and could have swarn it was real. I have also been shot in my chest before in my dreams, never been shot in real life but damn did it hurt, it was like no other pain I have felt before along with what felt like a ten ton weight on my chest.
    Also I have had dasavuse (Spelling) before that happened in my dreams or in real life and then have it happen again EXACTLY the same way.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well a few nights ago i was feeling sick so i went to bed at about 7 pm and it was really werid me my sister my mum my bf and some of our mates and we went to ausraila...but for some reson some war started and the japanese were bombing us and we couldnt get out the hotal entrence because there was gards so me and my bf climbed out the small windows and down though some school yard to see what was happining and get some contact home since we couldnt get signal and we were all caought and all sent into some big room and told to stay there....... i really just wanted to wake up but couldnt and when i finaly did all i did was cry tbh and i told my mum ,dad and bf about it and they all said lizzie ur playin tooooOOOO much call of duty 5

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Hard to say as almost all of my dreams are very real. A good example of how vivid my dreams are is that I once dreamed I was eating peperoni and mushroom pizza and could have swarn it was real. I have also been shot in my chest before in my dreams, never been shot in real life but damn did it hurt, it was like no other pain I have felt before along with what felt like a ten ton weight on my chest.
    Also I have had dasavuse (Spelling) before that happened in my dreams or in real life and then have it happen again EXACTLY the same way.
    yeah it's not funny when they are that realistic..... i once dreamed that i well was sleeping and then woke, but i didn't, then i dreamt the same thing right after and 2 times more i think, and was like starting to panic, like can't i wake up again or something???

Thanks

Yeah, you played to much CoD5.
    I remeber playing DEAD SPACE at 11:30pm. The game is already scary as sin but it didnt help that I had it on Impossible mode where I die in just a few hits and it goes into a drimatic and very violant death sceans and the enviroment is just scary as ****.
    After words I go straight to bed. After telling you all how vivid and real my dreams are you can imagine how freaked out I was. Every cut, every bite, every whipping, all of that felt real to me. If you have played DEAD SPACE you know how damn scary it is. Hell I still jump when I play it, and yet I still play it till 11:30 at night on the weekends.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i do know how scary it is but im ok with it but its pretty gory tbh.......................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast