+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: wildest dreams

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wildest dreams

I have tones of weird and very vivid dreams as you may now know, and most of them people would consider scary, but they don't spook me very much. How ever I do remember one that scared the f***ing sh*t out of me.
    Of cores that one girl was there and she was about to tell me something very important but then stops in mid sentence and was looking into the sky. I turned around to see what had distracted her and there I see this FREAKING HUGE meteor coming down and crashes behind a large mountan range that is hundreads of whiles away. The ground shook violently and every one fell to their knees. Once we were able to all stand I check to make sure if the girl was alright which she was and then I turn around to where the meteor impactedand there I see come racing over the massive mountain range is just this big wall of fire and smoke. Every one started running and so were we. We were in afield of some kind and we fell in a ditch where we find a storm drain. We ducked in there and tried to get as many people in there as well. Only the two of us and about four or five other people made it in before the wall of fire and ash came roaring by. I just remember holding on to the girl tightly to try and protect her because it felt like the air pressure was going to suck us all out into the inferno.
    Then I woke up.
    Last edited by Scourge; Mar 10, 2009 at 10:26 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Mar 10, 2009)

Newbie Forlorn Shadow is off to a good start Forlorn Shadow's Avatar
    wherever memories that been forgot in the darkness which i called home.....
    Thanks

I have nightmare and dreams are something sacard......cherish them with every breathe you take......

Newbie rilakkuma is off to a good start rilakkuma's Avatar
    Thanks

the other night i had a really strange dream.there is this hill at my school and i dropped a pen and i went looking for it in the grass on the hill.i never found the pen but tere was about 50 ipods and 4 i phones just laying around everywhere.weird?!?next their is this dude at my school ( he's the kind of guy thats really popular and dose whatever he feels like)he was standing infront of my friends locker so i slamed the locker on his arm really hard so he reaches into his pocket and pulse out a band aid and stickes it on his shoulder.it gets weirder but i dont have time to talk about that right now.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

i had a dream there was a building on fire. inside was Selma Heyack, Amy Lee, and Sharon Den Adel.(my crushes). i ran inside to save them. i carried them outside, but i caught on fire. then a flying buddha came by on a surfboard. he flew cheese burgers in the fire and the fire magically stopped. then i slayed Oprah as i rode on a fire breathing black dragon of death.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes I have no control of my dreams. If you do have control over what happens in a dream then the dream was lucid... so all your wishes are commands.

My sister dreams about flying all over the place. It means she's happy.

I have dreams where I'm trying to desperately wake up but can't. A psychic explained that sometimes dreams are out of body experiences and sometimes the spirit has trouble re-entering the body again so ask God, or angels or spirit guides for a smooth re-entry into the body through prayer. Seems I'm not alone in having that problem.

In the dream dictionary dreams of lust usually means you are wholesome. You want ALL the love, mind, body and soul.

In dreams that are too vivid that almost seem they are real that could be a cell memory from a past life. One man kept dreaming of being shot and the sweet sound of a girl talking to him. The psychic said he was shot in a past life in the Old West and died on his then daughter's lap saying their last "i love you's and farewells".

My dream was wandering around a park and being frustrated that I couldn't see beyond the trees. Then an airplane flew and I wondered why I wasn't on it. The plane according the dream dictionary represented my family and that I would be separated from them. I would be in a park so I was OK. Trees usually represent growth but I was curious to know what was beyond the trees. Could be an overgrowth. Hmmm.

Sometimes my dreams are repetitive, like not knowing where a book is or my painting my nails over and over. Movement without progress. Or cartoons where a sock comes out of my closet and start dancing and crawling around. Clothes and all kinds of junk would go into the closet by themselves and some would be booted out. Nightmares in keeping my room clean.

My strangest dream would have to be where there were three notches shaped like people on my thigh. I heard a heartbeat sound and one notch was taken off. I was scared since I knew what it meant or thought I did.... that I would have one child less because of my illness. Weird.

Newbie rilakkuma is off to a good start rilakkuma's Avatar
    Thanks

the freakiest dream ive had was in the 7th grade.i was walking down a long hallway in my school.there were no lights yet i could somehow see.and then everything went black and i woke up(in my dream)on the gym floor with some dude over me slowly slitting my wrists.i couldnt talk or move.i just sat there.this is what has given me the fear of being restraind.to go along with the many other fears i have accquiered over the years
    ※∞※de nihilo nihil※∞※
    do not conform to this world

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Wild ? I have them ALL the time lyk
    1- i was in a class in which they were "professionally and formally"teaching the signs one shows when theyre possesd
    2-when i was dressed up like a guy and i got into "typical gangsta trouble"and bit a guys ear off .lol
    3-I was in a rollercoaster ride and it was REALLY fast and HIGH and ......my security belt thingy came off! I was flying ..almost but i was holding on to the bar with my left hand
    4- my class was full of zombies
    5-a shadow tried "sucking my life out " , i was in a car being operated by itself ..when i woke up i felt breathless as thoguh it was really happening O_o

Newbie chachaboru is off to a good start chachaboru's Avatar
    Thanks

the wildest dream i had is the dream where i keep on jumping off high buildings or houses
    but still remained alive. i also had a special power, i can use webs but somehow it does not cling to the buildings so i always fall.
    that dream was really fun
    In general, costumes are the first thing in life that let other people know who we are. They indicate who the person is without saying anything. - Molly Parker
    www.mooncostumes.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4