+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: the wildest thing youve done

Newbie Soras_girl may be famous one day Soras_girl may be famous one day Soras_girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the wildest thing youve done

The wildest thing I've done was: I almost lit my house on fire with a candle and a washcloth. (I was a little girl when I did it.)
    Please don't send me chainmail. I'll put you on my ignored list.

-=Tumble_Dry=-

The wildest thing I've ever done was a 24 hour 80's movies, 80's new wave, and Buttsecks.

Thats a day I will never forget.

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

we do some stupid stuff at school, not really wild, just ludicrously awesome, if you get what i mean. rolling off the rooves of the buildings, running up walls, seeing whos the manliest by climbing the highest tree we can find and jumping off and landing on the ground in the most stupid positions, seeing if we can jump over the bonnets of cars driving down the road, but maybe the most wild thing is jumping off an overpass onto a railroad, landing on my feet a foot away from an oncoming train. i almost shat myself, but it was still cool. rolling down a mountain side was pretty wild too. i'm just an adrenilane addict.
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    You're a smart cookie.............
    Anyways I can't think of anymore things I done at the moment but do believe me when I say I done lots of crazy things like :
    1. wearing so angel wings to school to run up and down the hallways saying "Looks at me I can fly!!" then in class, standing up and posing as a fountain statue
    i remember those
    the wildest thing ive ever done is when me and my cousins(we were in ohio)decided to to play chicken across the freeway. i was so scared we didnt get hurt but it was super scary

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

thats just stupid, lol, i still can't decide on a wildest so i just list some more crap i done.

1. i got lost on a tour of a german castle
    2. YESTERDAY, i went wakeboarding and tried to flip, i landed on my head.
    3. nothing tops the wakeboard thing right now, i'll get back to ya.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

omg today during freshman lunch me and my friends wanted to do our routine in front of the seniors so we did ur little flips and what not and i sliopped on a dorito bag and fell on my face. and the seniors laughed and one helped me but i tripped on his shoe and my face fell right into his crotch. mad wild!!!!!!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Sound like you live some goofy anime or something............
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    omg today during freshman lunch me and my friends wanted to do our routine in front of the seniors so we did ur little flips and what not and i sliopped on a dorito bag and fell on my face. and the seniors laughed and one helped me but i tripped on his shoe and my face fell right into his crotch. mad wild!!!!!!!!!
    Did you score a bf there??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast