+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: the wildest thing youve done

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the wildest thing youve done

Quote Originally Posted by tupacs_wifey View Post
    well lets see i didsomthing really stupid yesterday i was walking when my cousin said lets play nicker knocker(knock on some ones door and run) so we were playing but i dazed off and got caught they called the police luckily i didnt get in to much trouble
    Uh i think its supposed to be called " Ding Dong Ditch".

Me and my friends use to go out at midnight when ppl were sleeping. And re arrange there front yard. Like put there statues in someone else's yard 3 houses away. Line there trash across the street (this one time they were throwing away a deer statue thing and we put that in the road- some one totally freaked out!) Stick hotdogs in there car's exhaust and eggs on the paint of the car. Shoot a bee bee gun at the U-haul across the streets truck ( sniper style through my house window) Yeah we were some old school hoodlums!!
    Last edited by Nympho; Aug 18, 2006 at 09:33 PM.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always called it "nigger knockin". But that's what i've heard it called all my life.........
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I've a few wild things in my day,but I guess one of the wildest things I've done was skip class 5 times to hang out with my friends before I got caught.This may not seem too wild of a thing,but to me it was.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

my wildest....lets see...
    well...there is a construction yard behind my house...and there is also a man made lake...near that lake there's a puddle of mudd..singing..jk,...the puddle of mud that is very thick and deep... around 2 metres deep...
    i and 6 other friends... jumped into it...we stuck in it for 5 hours...xD quite a big puddle though we thought we was a goner by then since we are sinking slowly into it...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

The wildest thing I've ever done is have a makeshift swashbuckling duel outside of Denny's at around 1 in the morning, with about 5 customers and 3 waitresses watching. We had makeshift bucklers, my friend and I, and we were dueling with those little platic swords they have. Busted my lip really good, too.
    Ich bin ein hund. Ich bin ein tefel hund!
    Ready to war, Ragnarok approaches.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Well for me the wildest thing that ever happened was once when my friend was locked out of her house b/c she forgot her keys duh and she asked me if i can jump into the window with standing on this old table b/c she was to short so I said yes, it was bad because the table was really old so when i went on it I was about to reach the window but by the time i was the table spit in 2 and I went flying down and broke my leg and to think breaking my leg was bad enough, but no, I had to pay for the table to just b/c it belonged to someone. (I thought I did them a favor if you asked me)

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

new wildest thing ever me and my Ex- boifriend(i said Ex andrew in case youread this)were playing pick em up mess em up and i threw the football and i went across this mans yard who hates kidz i went in his yard to get it when i saw his garage open we set a trap and he fell for it it was hillaries

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Newbie Anime_Dude may be famous one day Anime_Dude may be famous one day Anime_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks

I jumped off a cliff into the sea on holliday and i was an inch away from getting stung from loades of jelly fish, but in the end the little buggers missed me.

Sig by Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast