+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wishes from a genie

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Wishes from a genie

Okay , let's say a genie gives you five wishes, what would they be?
    there is only a few things you can't wish for when he gives you this.
    * you can't wish for additional wishes
    *you can't wish for someone to fall for you since he says it goes against free will.

mine would be.
    * a long vacation
    *an island of my own..... ( lol i know but it's a wish)
    *free shoes ( prada and jimmy c or manolo)
    * my own magazine publication
    * that my son finishes college and get a very good job ( and that is like in another 14 years lol)
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wishes from a genie

If I had 5 wishes, they would have to be.......
    1-a PS3!!!!!! I WANT 1 SOOOOOO BAD!!!! >.<
    2-A better life for me and my family
    3-Skateboarding to be legal anywhere in the world, since some places dont support skateboarding ><
    4-A job that wants to do absolutely nothing, and pays a ot XD
    5-All the games thats out for the PS3! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

That depends, are you talking about say the real mythological genie or the Disny one. Genies or jin as they are really called are evil entities that distorts and twists the wish against the wisher for their amusment... So I would have to pass.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    That depends, are you talking about say the real mythological genie or the Disny one. Genies or jin as they are really called are evil entities that distorts and twists the wish against the wisher for their amusment... So I would have to pass.
    Hehe, I actually don't think she meant a Genie like the one you're reffering to after wishing all those things.
    Don't wishes like 'World peace' or 'Stop global warming' or 'Never ending resources on Earth' count too? Because I thought something like that would be one of the first things to wish for ...
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I would sell my wishes for the highest bidder and use the money to fulfill my own wishes. I don't need a genie. Just money. A lot of it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Jan 22, 2009)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    I would sell my wishes for the highest bidder and use the money to fulfill my own wishes. I don't need a genie. Just money. A lot of it.
    I can top that. I'll wish for the power to be able to manipulate a person's body. Anything ranging from weight to height to health. I guess you can say I am the cell whisperer?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    Hehe, I actually don't think she meant a Genie like the one you're reffering to after wishing all those things.
    Don't wishes like 'World peace' or 'Stop global warming' or 'Never ending resources on Earth' count too? Because I thought something like that would be one of the first things to wish for ...
    I know, she is reffering to Disny type Genies and I am not... Which is kind of funny as I read peoples wishes and imaganing how it is spun against them if the wish was granted to them by the real mythological jin.
    How ever I would most likely do what Dark would.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    How ever I would most likely do what Dark would.
    Good luck trying to find someone with money to believe you. You'll probably have to use one wish to prove you have wishes in the first place. So you only be left with two. And what happens if the customer was not satisfy? Can he sue you for the money back?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast