+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: women

Newbie iwontletyougo is off to a good start iwontletyougo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i guess to men we are becouse we have more emotions then them and even are hormones get trigered difrently at times but if you think about it we are easy to understand.just speak to us ad spend time with us.lol <(^_^)>

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    An interesting, if not painful, point.

Then again, I've been talking to people, both male & female, & stopped for a moment just to backtrack over all the topics we've covered, linking from one to another. I guess it mainly comes down to the person.

Either that or I'm female. *checks* Nope, definitely male...

lol that was funny.....heh <(^_^)>
    the "Either that or I'm female. *checks* Nope, definitely male..." lol!!XD
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jul 06, 2007 at 11:51 AM.
    life without love...is not life at all...love is something that we humans can not live without...its not just something we crave...but something we need....if we didnt have love. . .than ourlives would e nothing but pain...love is something we live for, and would do anything to have.........

Newbie animaniac4life may be famous one day animaniac4life may be famous one day animaniac4life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: women

sometimes it can seem that way but i guess it depends on the person
    Wherever you want me, I will be.

Yes, props to zackraa!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not very complex at all. I'm very simple for the most part. In fact my boyfriend is a lot more complex than I'll ever be. Some women are complex because either they want to be, they don't know they're doing it, or they don't want ot bothered. But other than that I think we're fairly simple and easy to read and understand.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

i say yes women are u dont no whats in their minds but they are the most interesting beings that iv evered layed eyes on, make up, cloth shopping, etc

Newbie Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

No,well for me,I understand women very well,I grew up in a house of girls and alot of my best friends are girls.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had alotta friends that r women and I even had the privilage of hangin' around "Girl-Talk" and I found that the mysteries of the complexity of women is... exaggerated. My experience has taught me that men and women r not that much different from each other and that one is not much more complacated than the other. We often think and converse 'bout the same things, even though we don' think and converse in the same way. That could be why so many men and women think that the opposite sex is so complex.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie nalevankomichael is just another face in the crowd nalevankomichael's Avatar
    Thanks

i think taht women are complicated very much they are so much more closed in then guys you just got to know them to open them up.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I've had alotta friends that r women and I even had the privilage of hangin' around "Girl-Talk" and I found that the mysteries of the complexity of women is... exaggerated. My experience has taught me that men and women r not that much different from each other and that one is not much more complacated than the other. We often think and converse 'bout the same things, even though we don' think and converse in the same way. That could be why so many men and women think that the opposite sex is so complex.
    I agree their's nothing different between a man and a woman. Everyone is made with the same genetic code so their cant be anything that separates a man and a woman.

Do to others as you see fit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast