+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: women

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: women

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1 View Post
    I agree their's nothing different between a man and a woman. Everyone is made with the same genetic code so their cant be anything that separates a man and a woman.
    Um, I can think of two bouncy things that seperate men from women. Oh you also forgot differences in ways of thinking, and body structure.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Um, I can think of two bouncy things that seperate men from women. Oh you also forgot differences in ways of thinking, and body structure.
    Thats not completly true what about moobs? ^_^

Sometimes woman are hard to understand, like when they stay with someone that mistreats them, instead of dumping their sorry ace.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

You guys should just read the text beneath my signature

I've just got one thing to say: we women just rule!!!

If men where made to think, women where made to tell them they thought wrong
    (Just kidding guys )

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

^ Thats just cold, like winter in the artic while in your birthday suit.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    wow...will this debate ever end? probably when the world ends.
    men are from mars and women are from venus...women.

In other words: Men find comfort in an almost lifeless planet that seems pretty simple enough except for a few dangers here and there.
    Women find comfort in an extremely dangerous and poisonous planet that destroys anything that tries to get in and exterminates all who are within it... though beautiful (and it is also speculated that even the INSIDE of the atmosphere could be beautiful), highly venomous and dangerous.

In a general sense, I approve it.

-_-;; I'm already tired of this topic. But for the sake of it:
    Women aren't as complex as you think.
    And men aren't dumb cuz we naturally are, we just are because we enjoy it.

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

I think women and men are equally complex.

It's just that us guys keep it more to ourselves and our complexity is found within our thoughts.

And I think women try to seem more complex to try to see if we will work to sort out the complexity to find out what they want and need from a relationship.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Damn man, this topic is like the Energiser Bunny, it just keeps on going & going until someone shoots it with a very big gun (Can I be Topper Harley?).

It's still interesting to watch though. It seems some think the other gender IS confusing &/or complex, others don't. It also appears the ones who don't think the other gender is excessively complex spend time around them, allowing them to learn their ways. I've learned a bit myself, but there's still more I could learn.

I guess it does come down to the person in question. I've known girls who manipulate using complex plans to get what they want. Then again, I know at least one girl who isn't the brightest bulb in the pack.

Another thing I guess that makes the other gender seem complex is the difference in the way they generally think. Men tend to be doers, they see a problem then solve it. Women see the same problem & discuss how to solve it, then how they could have done it

Last edited by LordCastigator; Jul 17, 2007 at 10:11 AM. Reason: left out details.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

this is one of these never ending debates...and from what i've seen so far everyones has their own answers.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast