+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: women

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: women

You could say that women are more complex than men. From what I've learnt women are more emotional when reasoning while men tend to explain things in generalization. Most of us follow the norms of society and gender socializaion has played a great part of our interpretation.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i really don't think that women are more complicated in general i think some women are more complicated that human beings should be. but that's all. i mean i am not that complicated, but i have friends who are, some which are guys. i think it's more on what your morals are and what your personality is like. some people are perfectionist and tend to over anylize things but that doesn't necessarily have to do with relationships it can also be about normal things like school and friends. i have a friend who is veryyyyyyyy complicated and he never says what is on his mind, but gets hurt easily so yeah, it just depends on the person.
    every rose has a thorn

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

(Laughs) Sheep is a female at nature but fails to understand the ways of the womenhood~!

Firstly, hygiene. I hate it when they complain about men being dirty and all that. But I came to know that they are no different. Every time I step in the ladies loo, I would ask myself, "Do women pee using violence?!".

*too lazy to type the rest*

>_<
    Baa-bai!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie Mitsuki86 is off to a good start Mitsuki86's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, lots of interesting replies.

Well, from my understanding, women are indeed more complex than men. But that really depends on the woman. Some are less complex than men, but the majority of them are just hard-to-read sometimes.

I'm a woman, myself...and even I admit that sometimes I don't quite comprehend my own self. Sad, but true. All this complexity can seriously harm someone, most especially men. xD I jest.

Hmm, well let me put it this way. Women are more emotional than me, agreed? Emotions plays a big part of women's characteristics. Hence, the complexity. Logic, is usually men's qualities. So it's emotions versus logic.

But in all honesty, both men and women has both, so technically it's balanced. It's just that women has more emotions, and men were granted logic. Think of it as Yin and Yang, I guess...

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't say that women are complex....maybe because I'm not a boy....I see it that way. It's hard to understand boys most of the time!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    women, still the most complex being to the eyes men?
    yes or no, and explain why?
    Women are definitely the most complex being, and I think that most women would agree. Women are profoundly deeper than most other beings and see things on a completely different level. I have so much respect for women. **bows**

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Um, I can think of two bouncy things that seperate men from women. Oh you also forgot differences in ways of thinking, and body structure.
    And they don't go bald as men, most at least. : (
    In my opinion, they are complex, yes, partly in an illusionary sort of sense. So then naturally, they are perplexing [and interesting, too!], illusions, I mean, even to a rational mind... Well, if woman were easily understood, life would fart stinky, boring roses! It's a good thing that most have a sense of mysteriousness about them. "Damaged" woman are alluring. *@*

In any case...

Human nature in general is pretty complex.. Understanding of which is like understanding "part" of the Divine God. Don't take that literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Nathalie_ View Post
    You guys should just read the text beneath my signature
    Someone accidentally typed "were" as "where". + 1 for consistency!
    Welcome back, Nathalie.

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I guess the whole different gender idea kind of explains it all. But in general, coming from a guys point of view women are definitely a lot more complex than guys. I'm sure most women can figure out a guy in a jiffy. But when it comes to women you have to take into consideration that every now and then they are subject to mood swings...if you get my meaning. Oh god the horror. Most of the time a guy is truly left puzzled at that time. Like "What did I do wrong? It never bothered her before."

In the end I guess your safest bet is to be nice at all times. Right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast