+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13

Thread: women

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: women

Quote Originally Posted by Kazaf View Post
    In the end I guess your safest bet is to be nice at all times. Right?
    Now where's the fun in that...

I'm one of those walking contradictions. I can be nice one second, then an a$$hole the next. I'm generally a nice guy, it's just it's so much fun being an a$$hole...

I'm probably closer to the complex end of the scale personally. I guess that makes me living proof guys can be complex too.

I've been around women long enough to know many of their tricks, & even to become immune to most of those. Just ask my sister, she's stopped trying to use guilt against me. Guilt trips, sympathy pleas, none of it works anymore. I've learned to watch out for those ploys. Mind you, there are a few things I'd love to learn about them. There are still mysteries which elude me...

"How can you hope to learn about others, when we can't even understand ourselves..."

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

What makes ‘something’ complex is because we do not fully know what that ‘something’ is. Why would we not fully know that ‘something’? Because we are different from the ‘something’.

Women and men are simply different, because, well, that’s what they are. Although, yes, we girls might seem complex and complicated to guys, but I don’t think that makes guys any less complex/complicated to us. We are like different species that live (and even need *shrugs*) with each other. I, for one, sometimes do find guys perplexing or hard to understand. Perhaps, that is looking at it too generally. All in all, everybody is different from each in one way or another, not just in gender cases.

Well, that’s my point of view on the matter.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel that any complexity between the sexes comes from the individuals, not the sexes themselves. Each person is like a different flavor of ice cream (mmmm...ice cream,lol), that complexity makes up our personallities. I've seen guys and girls who totally mirror each other's personality and I've seen some that even confuse me. All of this is do ta my personal experiences and I've found that men and women r not, other than the physical and chemical differences, really that much different at all.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Being a women i believe men see women complex because the way they think are a lot different than mans. Men think Black and White, while women think of Black grey and White... if that makes any sense to u.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    Being a women i believe men see women complex because the way they think are a lot different than mans. Men think Black and White, while women think of Black grey and White... if that makes any sense to u.
    yeah...and that's a good simple answer you got there anyway. black and white, huh?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Yeah, I'm sure most of us understand what you meant. Nice way of putting it too.

I agree it does come down to the person, and that if you know about the "something" that's confusing, it becomes less confusing.

Maybe the Doc from Back To The Future had the right idea...
    "I'm giving up the time nonsense, & devoting my time to researching one of the greatest mysteries in the universe, Women."
    Or something like that

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

It just depends on the man or women whos thinking, a man can think just as good as a women and vice versa.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13