+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: women

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: women

Girls. think they think they know what they want. until they get what they want. then they find out they want more, and they get it. like any gender, they are unsadtisfied. and as guy's it's suppose to be our jobs to make sure that doesnt happen. it's complicated. my head hurts just thinking about it.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

It depents one the person rather then the gender if he/she is complex, though men seem to be a litle more simple minded then woman but this dosn't mean there are no complex men.
    Men are espaicely more simple minded when it comes to relationship's they proberly think difrently about relationship's, and when it comes to sex there aren't many men how wil walk away from a woman how is hitting on them.

Men how are complex are most of the time so complex that no one can make sence of them, but then again they could also be difrent from most people.

But both men and woman think difrently about sertain thing's this can be in a relationship but also in normal life, it hapens most of the time that men don't understand woman but it can also hapen the otherway around.
    Though it also depents on how people are raised if a guy grow up whit 4 sisters he wil understand woman much beter then a guy how dosn't have any sisters at al.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

how ironic...all you have your own answers but they're all different and can't be answered in a simplified sentence but in a complex explanation. lol!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    And we think differently than you men.

It's the same either way.

Women are men with boobs and without penises.
    And we tend to analyze situations more so than men.
    HA nice lol i think for myslef women and there complexitys are just
    as easy to get along with as a guy you go fishing with i mean i know a
    few timboy type girls that love racing and can work on a car better than most
    guys so its nto really complex as you would think , its more to the point
    that women are just more willing to try difrent things and are more open
    minded than guys thats what makes them seem hard to under stand.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Wolfram4 is off to a good start Wolfram4's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes! Because We Have No Idea What Wemon A Thinking! We're Not Phyic Wemon We'll Never Be So Cut Us Some Slack!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram4 View Post
    Yes! Because We Have No Idea What Wemon A Thinking! We're Not Phyic Wemon We'll Never Be So Cut Us Some Slack!
    Well aren't we sorry for having a brain.

Honestly, we are not as complicated as men make us out to be.
    Why don't YOU "cut us some slack"?

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha this is a funny topic by the way.

Meh I just think everyone is different no matter if they are male or female. People always seems to like to attach labels to people such as women being complex when they can't figure them out. Heck it just takes time to get to know a person and it could take a lifetime to figure out how someone ticks if that even happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Girls. think they think they know what they want. until they get what they want. then they find out they want more, and they get it. like any gender, they are unsadtisfied. and as guy's it's suppose to be our jobs to make sure that doesnt happen. it's complicated. my head hurts just thinking about it.
    Hm Joker you confused me with that comment cause I sure do know what I want and when I want it and no thinking about it .

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

I never really understood the mentality behind this. Especially when it comes to some mannerisms women tend to get. I don't even understand why women go to the bathroom all that the same time, its almost conditioned in some cases I feel and I'm a woman *laughs*

As for women being found as "complex" in comparison to men; yeah dunno. Its admitted apparently that women are far more emotional then men but thats due to men being put up by society to be that way. There's nothing wrong with expressing yourself emotionally - its healthy and part of being human yet men seem to think they have to keep this facade (sp?) of being all manly and macho and "I'm too much of a guy to cry" bull. So what if you cry? You're not a freakin' robot and believe it or not, not all women will totally freak if you start to cry.. I can only speak for myself in that case. I don't care if a guy happens to be slightly physically emotional but he can still keep up his manly-ness as well.

Women aren't as mysterious as men think. We're very open, and because most men tend to think we're mysterious I know some use that to their advantage. I guess not everyone is as honest as myself but thats only my opinion
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast