+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: women

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: women

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I'm not a man, and I don't find my own species particularly complex (maybe because I'm one myself) but I do think we're more COMPLICATED beings than men.
    thats so true. men have basic needs, they want to be entertained, loved, fed, and slept (does that make sence :P). women have alot of feelings and stuff, and they have exact needs that need to be met. but people dont understand that thats how society pictures it. alot of my friends that are girls are just like me, its so simple to relate, when some of my friends are rele complicated, yet are guys. its just a steriotype, but rele, women are complex for a man, because men dont think like women. :P

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

No! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

We are so not the hardest things in the world.

New time !

I say men are getting weird and complex. Being Raised by women has had its affect of my generation. No truth!

(・_・ 三・_・) Women have been getting beat out for centuries, (&&) you guys are taking "Feelings" too

<.< Not that it was never always there but still`

ι αм αѕ &#162;σмρℓєχ αѕ fαя αѕ уσυ &#162;συℓ∂ тняσω мє. XD lol J/K!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I say yes, because most men in here who say they understand women really probably just understand how to manipulate their emotions... (i.e play with their feelings)... Anyone can do that even women... But do you actually understand them... Do you understand why they want to cuddle, do you understand why they can cry in an instant by a trigger in the moment, do you understand what makes a womans worth, do you understand when a woman is fed up, do you understand why she is fed up, do you understand why she love you, do you understand why she is in love with you, do you understand why women hate men, do you understand what makes her hate men, do you understand her cycle, do you even know her cycle, do you know what makes her laugh, or what makes her cry, do you even know why...? I can go on with these questions, but I say that cause women tend to break things down more & make things more complex... With men we tend to take things how it is... Men want a woman to be there 4 em' through thick & thin/ Women want that & then some (They need a lil' more) ... I'm not saying men can't be complex, but women are just more complex... Isn't that the question..? I know many of you all might disagree, but you all know if you ever been in a serious & I mean serious relationship... Or if you are friends with a woman & you seen them through rough times...

"By you I will stand; By you I will fall; 2gether we will rise"

Newbie fluff n pink is off to a good start fluff n pink's Avatar
    Thanks

i am not a man so i really dont know but i agree that we are more complexed beings

thank you equinn!!!!!!

Newbie shippo69 is off to a good start shippo69's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok look guys only think wemen are complex because we only think about 2 things:cars, and girls. beive me i no, i am 1.
    I love beautiful carnage.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shippo69 View Post
    Ok look guys only think wemen are complex because we only think about 2 things:cars, and girls. beive me i no, i am 1.
    I thought it was beer, and sex.

Or beer, and naked women.

Same thing.

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Females are NOT more mature. I find the opposite to be true. They simply claim to be more mature, and men do not argue, because we do not have the time to waste on women starting pissing contests as to which gender has the better traits.

Women are easy to understand. They lie. They claim to want a sensitive, caring, understanding man, but really they want an annoying jerk who will treat them like property. They claim to date older men because they are more mature than their peers, when in reality, they just want to continue the role of daddy's little girl. Finally, they promote the belief they put more thought into matters, when in reality, they complicate simple matters to the extent a problem cannot be resolved.

If there were a female out there who could function simply and efficiently amongst her peers, then perhaps I would retract my statement from including the entire gender. However, I have yet to encounter a single case of such a female existing, and I doubt, due to the nature of the genetic differences, that such a female would exist without compromising the features which make them attractive.

And I personally find men who try to degrade our gender by claiming we are simplistic fools offensive. They only make such claims to play the pitiful, sensitive "good guy", in order to get laid. Any man whose entire social interaction with females involves them becoming the subordinate does not deserve the right to breathe the same air as the rest of us.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I thought it was beer, and sex.

Or beer, and naked women.

Same thing.
    over the years man has created fire, the wheel, and has traveled to the moon, and yet man has just created one of the greatest invention yet to ever face this earth. Man has created the bikini chick beer mug.... with the nice touch of the golden lip and the artistically placed image can be seen by all, however... once the cold delicious beer has been poured man truly sees his destiny.

that is to see a chick bikini slowly fade away lol XD. now that combining the 2 things in one. gotta love our laziness lol XD.

but seriously in the grand scheme of things i really don't see women being more 'complicated' than man. but in truth we guys are complete morons half the time, and half of us are just so lazy. i mean y bother figuring out women when u can sit back and enjoy ur favorite sport while chucking back a cold one. so women might seem complicated, but one thing is for certain they are never complicated to look at lol.

man and women get suck up into there own separate worlds half the time really if u think about it, we generally have different interests. for example chick are in majority more concerned with shopping, reading, and more of the literate stuff, while males generally focus on gadgets, sports, booze (well counts for both genders now i guess) and so on.

but the way i truly see it in its most basic form is that neither woman or man are complicated, just the society in which we both exist in. more complex the society the more complicated both genders become. well that's what i've been trying to get at.

hope that makes some sense....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast