+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: women

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: women

To most men, women are highly intricate creatures.

That's mostly because most men don't like to think too hard and would rather take the shortcut in all matters... that, and women often make it LOOK like they're highly intricate creatures.

In my opinion, women are just sneaky. =_=

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Apparently, women tend to analyze everything repeatedly, while men tend to solve them, then move on. Or so I've read. I remember reading a rather interesting example, which I'll try to post here. Sorry if I stuff it up a bit. It was a while ago, but I'll try to pass on the basic meaning.

"A guy was driving his girlfriend home one night, when she mentions it's their 6 month anaversery coming up next week. This gets the man thinking *6 months, not bad* with a grin on his face. seeing him smile, the girl becomes relaxed & mentions they should do something & get each other something. This starts the guy thinking about a gift, but reminds him about his car's last tune up, which was paid off with a gift card, roughly 6 months ago. Mentally confirming he met his girl when picking up his car, that told him his car was soon due for another tuning. However, he couldn't afford both a gift & the tuneup.

Noticing the concerned look on the guy's face & thinking it was because he was unhappy with their dating, she says she thinks it might actually be better if they had some time apart. Not sure how to take this, the guy agrees. After dropping her off at her place, he goes home & thinks to himself that something has just happened, but he wasn't sure what. Meanwhile, the girl rings up her best friend & she spends the night crying, analyzing every detail of the trip over & over again.
    "

I know I screwed it up, but hopefully you get the basic idea. According to that little story, guys & girls brains are rigged differently.

Me, I'd say in general yes they are more complicated, but not all of them, nor are all men less complicated. I'm stuck being the only guy in a house with 2 women, & I must admit I can out think them quite often, along with scaring them easily. I guess that can happen when you think TOO much. I know a few people from both genders who could do with a bit of a mental tune up, but they're still alright.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Theres really not much differences between men and women. The only thing is that womens way of thinking is more feminin than most guys obviously. Making them like other things and enjoy things in a different way than guys do

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Apparently, women tend to analyze everything repeatedly, while men tend to solve them, then move on. Or so I've read. I remember reading a rather interesting example, which I'll try to post here. Sorry if I stuff it up a bit. It was a while ago, but I'll try to pass on the basic meaning.

"A guy was driving his girlfriend home one night, when she mentions it's their 6 month anaversery coming up next week. This gets the man thinking *6 months, not bad* with a grin on his face. seeing him smile, the girl becomes relaxed & mentions they should do something & get each other something. This starts the guy thinking about a gift, but reminds him about his car's last tune up, which was paid off with a gift card, roughly 6 months ago. Mentally confirming he met his girl when picking up his car, that told him his car was soon due for another tuning. However, he couldn't afford both a gift & the tuneup.

Noticing the concerned look on the guy's face & thinking it was because he was unhappy with their dating, she says she thinks it might actually be better if they had some time apart. Not sure how to take this, the guy agrees. After dropping her off at her place, he goes home & thinks to himself that something has just happened, but he wasn't sure what. Meanwhile, the girl rings up her best friend & she spends the night crying, analyzing every detail of the trip over & over again.
    "

I know I screwed it up, but hopefully you get the basic idea. According to that little story, guys & girls brains are rigged differently.

Me, I'd say in general yes they are more complicated, but not all of them, nor are all men less complicated. I'm stuck being the only guy in a house with 2 women, & I must admit I can out think them quite often, along with scaring them easily. I guess that can happen when you think TOO much. I know a few people from both genders who could do with a bit of a mental tune up, but they're still alright.
    It's true.

Women over-analyze everything.

And we cannot help that. It's human nature.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i like it that way though, if it wasnt that way, girls would be less interesting

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    yea i like it that way though, if it wasnt that way, girls would be less interesting
    One brownie pt. for you.

It's not that we are complicated beings.. we just tend to look at things through a three way glass. And Toecutter, do not make women sound as if we are scum of the Earth. You men lie and pretend to be things you are not JUST as much as women do. You guys aren't perfect either.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
    Females are NOT more mature. I find the opposite to be true. They simply claim to be more mature, and men do not argue, because we do not have the time to waste on women starting pissing contests as to which gender has the better traits.

Women are easy to understand. They lie. They claim to want a sensitive, caring, understanding man, but really they want an annoying jerk who will treat them like property. They claim to date older men because they are more mature than their peers, when in reality, they just want to continue the role of daddy's little girl. Finally, they promote the belief they put more thought into matters, when in reality, they complicate simple matters to the extent a problem cannot be resolved.

If there were a female out there who could function simply and efficiently amongst her peers, then perhaps I would retract my statement from including the entire gender. However, I have yet to encounter a single case of such a female existing, and I doubt, due to the nature of the genetic differences, that such a female would exist without compromising the features which make them attractive.

And I personally find men who try to degrade our gender by claiming we are simplistic fools offensive. They only make such claims to play the pitiful, sensitive "good guy", in order to get laid. Any man whose entire social interaction with females involves them becoming the subordinate does not deserve the right to breathe the same air as the rest of us.
    Hm I wouldn't say all females are mature but then again neither are males. Everyone matures at a different rate and through their life experience. And men do argue because I work around them and hear it all the time so don't say they dont. And of course who doesn't lie? Everyone does it everyday and every second. Its human nature to lie about something whether its to not hurt someones feelings or to be a jerk. Of course its also there choice to be honest and not to lie at all too.

And I get tired of people saying women want a jerk for a boyfriend because guys date evil women too. It just depends on what type of person you want to date and be with. I have a kind, caring, sensitive, boyfriend and I don't need a jerk thank you very much. Those type of guys annoy me and get kicked to the curb asap. And the dating older men huh well men date younger women to feel younger and chase some pipe dream too. Complicating normal matters is no biggie cause hey some people like to think things through several times before coming to a decison....ask some of my guy friends cause they do it too.

I have to say Toecutter you sound very bitter about females and I wonder did you have a bad relationship down the line? The only time I see some this critical about females or there on gender is when they have been burned quiet badly.

Newbie foxboy is off to a good start foxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    no,guys there not complex they're just emotional or misunderstood,because they do things differently and think differently than men.

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    no? why complex? they're people, just like men are. i don't even know why i have to explain that to you! your logic baffles me!
    while they are people they still run on different hormones (that last word probably isn't spelled right)

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    One brownie pt. for you.

It's not that we are complicated beings.. we just tend to look at things through a three way glass. And Toecutter, do not make women sound as if we are scum of the Earth. You men lie and pretend to be things you are not JUST as much as women do. You guys aren't perfect either.
    hey I like women and I'm a guy,and I don't think anybody is ragging on the gender they're just trying to give an explanation......so please be calm people
    Last edited by gren; May 25, 2007 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Triple post!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast