Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Women...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Women...

Hmmm.. there are 3 things which are said "if the world don't have it.. then it'll be peaceful...." they are... riches, status and... wenches~! but i don't really agree on the part where girls are the cause for men to be involved with fights and all.. it depends..

Women.. to guys they can be a great asset of a motivator... they can really sooth you and make you all pumped up.. i mean imagine.. you just got back home and the bosses in your office literally "sodomized" you with the office chair and your wife at home seeing you all well... angry? kicking the furnitures, yelling loudly "**** those bosses~!" (uurgh... you already have a wife... why the bosses? =.=") and she "creeps" to you slowly.. give a nice soft and gentle rub to your chest and speak nice things to you... relaxen you up... and this goes wrongly over here.. in the news... look

Jessica Simpson Cheers on New Fling Tony Romo, He Plays Worst Game of His Career - omg! news on Yahoo!

how could that happen? i mean.. i'll be damn pumped up if girls as hot as those cheering me up... cheerleaders are suppose to motivate... and.. this happens.

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Women...

I guess thats why they have cheerleaders in different sports.... I wonder if it's the other way around when girls are playing the sport male cheerleaders

Well.... I guess woman can always cheer you up in one way or another, especially if it's your wife or girlfriend or something like that

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... i'd have to disagree on the part that the world would be more peaceful without them... i'd miss them a lot if they didn't exist you know... you are a girl... maybe that's why you don't understand how much guys like having a girl around them...

at times we're too cooped up in a guys world where strnght, honor, and courage are always prime factors of belonging... it's where being a jackass and a rowdy person is a reqirement for being... haha!

but when i'm with the one i love, i can be free, suttle, vulnerable, and at peace... it's where i can comortably close my eyes and dream of nothingness till the dawn of morning... it is wher i can be weak, where i can be that little boy who is desperately looing for comfort in his mother's arms... it is where i feel at home, where i can cry, where i can pour out all that i am an care not of what others can and will say... because i am with her...

when with her, i become courageous in the face of danger, not because of obligation, or of me gender requirements as a man, but becaus of my will to protect and serve th eone i love... it is whit that one element of reason that makes one feel that finally i'm living with a purpose...

fighting wll always be there, be it with friends, foes, or family, how much more with the person you are closest to (with exception of your family okay...)? that is part of being together, if it takes out too mush of your enrgy or time, then maybe it is meant foy=r you to live it through...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea... i wonder that too... i can't imagine having guys as...cheerleaders... well i have seen once though... YouTube - The longest Yard - Get back (Remix) look at the ones in read and white..

ahh yes.. i understand all that crimson...

you are a girl... maybe that's why you don't understand how much guys like having a girl around them...
    I bet they do.. ^^ women and their place to us men.. are special... whether as a friend or lover.. mom... sister... but mostly lover

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

You can't live with them, you can't live without them.

They're creators/bearers of life and we'd be lost without them. They may be evil, mean and bitchy from time to time, but they're the voice of reason when it comes to us men. We don't think all too rationally in certain aspects, yet women are always thinking, always plotting; always planning. It's what gives most women the ability to keep their men in check. LOL.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

>< haha it all depends on your girl ^^

i donno with u ray but wiht my bf im like that ^^ so real depends on the woman you have ....

if u got a no good gold digger....u get

comes home pissed kicking things ...wife away shopping srpeeing u still pissed take it out on her when she comes home...and she gets divore and gets half of ur money...and maybe more....

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a random thought:

If this planet was full of nothing but men, civilization would crumble! Men go crazy without women around. There's nothing any male can do for another male that a woman can do (and I'm speaking of things outside of sex, for all you pervs).... Well, sex too. LOL.

But seriously. I really think that God put women on this planet to keep men in line. I bet you can name at least ten people you've met that fall under the category "P***y Whipped." I bet anyone can name at least three people they've encountered that claim to be their own man, until his woman shows up and shows everyone who wears the pants. LOL. I know I've seen it.

I wouldn't say that I fall under any of those two categories, but I know PLENTY who do. Women have a knack for control, something men do not--which is ironic because men run society for the most part. ^_^

Thanks

Umm yea... lets not hope for a divorce there equinn..

You can't live with them, you can't live without them.
    Mhm.. true... to most cases... it's rare to see a perfect couple.. but theres one thing im sure of.. man will never be perfect without a women and a women can never be perfect without a man...

But seriously. I really think that God put women on this planet to keep men in line. I bet you can name at least ten people you've met that fall under the category "P***y Whipped." I bet anyone can name at least three people they've encountered that claim to be their own man, until his woman shows up and shows everyone who wears the pants. LOL. I know I've seen it.
    I don't get that....

ahh yes.. control... most guys don't... women usually can control themselves with almost anything... including lust...

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast