+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wondering

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Wondering

Have you ever found yourself wondering about the next step you are going to make in your life? Or have you ever found yourself wondering about the person you like? Do they like you back? Will she/he accept your request for a relationship?Have you just found yourself wondering what the hell you were born for? You look at yourself in the mirror and say, "Why was I put here?" What I want to know is what is the most complexing thing you have ever come to notice thinking about.I am not trying to get any personal information out of you. This is just my way of getting to know who I am talking to and what I am dealing with.This is the most important question i have to ask... Have you even come to wonder about what would happen after you died? Have you ever invisioned sitting there in your just wondering if you birth made any difference in this reckless world what so ever?
    Last edited by starfire1036; Oct 20, 2007 at 11:06 PM. Reason: because i had to

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wondering

Have you ever found yourself wondering about the next step you are going to make in your life?
    Yes.. I have.. kinda I've wondered if I would go to collage, If i'd ever find that one person who loves me and will me with me forever... things like that..
    Or have you ever found yourself wondering about the person you like?
    Yes I have.. He's almost always on my mind..
    Do they like you back?
    Yes He does.. He means the world to me just like I hope that I mean the world to him.. if he doesn't.. why are we together, ya know?

Will she/he accept your request for a relationship?
    Yes... He did.. and we are with each other through thick and thin.. so far.
    Have you just found yourself wondering what the hell you were born for?
    I think that everyone does that at some point during their life. So yes, I have.
    You look at yourself in the mirror and say, "Why was I put here?"
    Well.. maybe not while looking in the mirror but yes I've asked myself that question, just like everyone else will or already has. Everyone was put on this earth for some reason. It's up to us to find out what that reason is.

What I want to know is what is the most complexing thing you have ever come to notice thinking about.
    How we got where we are today, Why things are named what they are.. why do words have the meanings they do?... things like that..

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicDemon201092 View Post
    Have you ever found yourself wondering about the next step you are going to make in your life?
    Yes.. I have.. kinda I've wondered if I would go to collage, If i'd ever find that one person who loves me and will me with me forever... things like that..
    Or have you ever found yourself wondering about the person you like?
    Yes I have.. He's almost always on my mind..
    Do they like you back?
    Yes He does.. He means the world to me just like I hope that I mean the world to him.. if he doesn't.. why are we together, ya know?

Yes... He did.. and we are with each other through thick and thin.. so far.
    I think that everyone does that at some point during their life. So yes, I have.
    Well.. maybe not while looking in the mirror but yes I've asked myself that question, just like everyone else will or already has. Everyone was put on this earth for some reason. It's up to us to find out what that reason is.

What I want to know is what is the most complexing thing you have ever come to notice thinking about.
    How we got where we are today, Why things are named what they are.. why do words have the meanings they do?... things like that..
    my entire life is full of wondering
    the fact that i have been pushed around makes me wonder why i am still here
    the fact that my mo is having a break down makes me wonder what i did wrong

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm wondering about something yes i have a while ago i was wondering was secondry school i was going to but i never wonder and think like why was i born i think wondering is a good think because you mostly think of nice things its kind of like day dreaming i think

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2Ace View Post
    hmm wondering about something yes i have a while ago i was wondering was secondry school i was going to but i never wonder and think like why was i born i think wondering is a good think because you mostly think of nice things its kind of like day dreaming i think
    wondering may be bad and good
    wondering that is bad
    is when u are wondering if your gf is cheating on yiu when she is right next to you holding you hand so tight
    the good wandering is when u wonder when ur mom is gunna get home so u can give her her b-day present

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    Have you ever found yourself wondering about the next step you are going to make in your life? Or have you ever found yourself wondering about the person you like? Do they like you back? Will she/he accept your request for a relationship?Have you just found yourself wondering what the hell you were born for? You look at yourself in the mirror and say, "Why was I put here?" What I want to know is what is the most complexing thing you have ever come to notice thinking about.I am not trying to get any personal information out of you. This is just my way of getting to know who I am talking to and what I am dealing with.
    1. right now i am totally confused about my direction of life. right now im in grade 12 and have an average of 86. the problem is that im scared poop-less that i wont get a 90. and right now, i havent even looked into what university i will apply for, let alone what job i want....
    2. in one week, me and dave (friend) is going to hang out with kate (our friend), but the problem is that both of us like her, and i dont wanna hurt daves feelings, nor kates feelings, nor mine...
    3. right now, i do nothing when i come home from skool, and yet i have hmwrk. i dont give an ish lateley and im wondering why i cant get myself to do anything, and what was the point of being thrust into such a ish life.

help?

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

have you ever found yourself wondering about the person you like?
    Do they like you back?
    What I want to know is what is the most complexing thing you have ever come to notice thinking about.I am not trying to get any personal information out of you. This is just my way of getting to know who I am talking to and what I am dealing with.
    1. i did at 1 point but realsised that what i wanted was there in front of me the hole
    time
    2. yes i have but now im not sure things are really confusing for me maybe something
    will hit me on the head so i can see what it is i really like about them.
    3. they did but things are questionable now
    4. i still am but i have a tempory answear so want drive myself crazy with always
    asking.
    5. i broke that mirror after asking it for the millionth time but i didnt get 7 years bad luck lol
    6.i have noticed myself thinking about how its all going to end when im moments from dieing and if anything i did really affected anyone though i guess everyone thinks that
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    1. i did at 1 point but realsised that what i wanted was there in front of me the hole
    time
    2. yes i have but now im not sure things are really confusing for me maybe something
    will hit me on the head so i can see what it is i really like about them.
    3. they did but things are questionable now
    4. i still am but i have a tempory answear so want drive myself crazy with always
    asking.
    5. i broke that mirror after asking it for the millionth time but i didnt get 7 years bad luck lol
    6.i have noticed myself thinking about how its all going to end when im moments from dieing and if anything i did really affected anyone though i guess everyone thinks that
    you have a good point dark
    and to that
    i add another yet vexing question to my list

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast