+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wondering

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wondering

Have you ever found yourself wondering about the next step you are going to make in your life? Or have you ever found yourself wondering about the person you like? Do they like you back? Will she/he accept your request for a relationship?Have you just found yourself wondering what the hell you were born for? You look at yourself in the mirror and say, "Why was I put here?" What I want to know is what is the most complexing thing you have ever come to notice thinking about.I am not trying to get any personal information out of you. This is just my way of getting to know who I am talking to and what I am dealing with.This is the most important question i have to ask... Have you even come to wonder about what would happen after you died? Have you ever invisioned sitting there in your just wondering if you birth made any difference in this reckless world what so ever?
    Yes, I have wondered about my next step, and even though not everyone realizes it, that we are constantly thinking of our nextstep and we do take it, regardless of our thoughts.
    About the person I like? In what sense? Please explain. ^_^
    But, if you mean it in the lovey dovey way, then yes, if she can put up with me and manages to love me, I'm butter. I won't go into depth with this, because it would be irrelavent and a waste of time.

"Why the hell I was born for?" Funny you ask that!
    I've been asking that very question since I started to talk and comprehend complex sentences. I used to be very sad about it, because I thought myself as an useless creation, and everyone knows where that leads to.

But then, I took a step back from myself, which was a really mature thing to do, and realized what I needed to do. It took me 6 years to where I am today, and still continue to perfect myself.

After I die, you ask? People would grieve, cry over my death, burn me and pour my ashes into the river.
    After that, according to my good and bad actions, or Karma, the fate of my next life would be decided.

And you're born insignificant in contrast to the world. Unless you grow up to be a powerful figure, you're the one that can flip the world upside down if necessary ^_^. After you die, the world would stop for a moment, but it would continue to move on, no matter what.

That's how insignificant and loved we are.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow now those are certainly some doubts about life. i guess most of this stuff can be link to what is the meaning of life?..

hmm well i think i'll try and sum most of this stuff up with my attitude toward life, and living it.

now the reason why i was born for, or the reason why i continue to live is that simple, my purpose is to enjoy myself. and really in the grand scheme of things, thats is really the only thing u can do. i mean once ur dead, no matter what u did and who u are, the essence of u will be forgotten eventually when everyone that remembers u dies. i mean u could of done some grand old stuff, but in the end all that would be remember is ur name and whatever u did. not on ur personality, ur likes, pretty much U being U.

So u ask what is the most complexing thoughts i've ever had. well it depend on what u think is complex. but for me, i think my most complex thoughts, which probably aren't that complex but. how would i think, and what beliefs will i still hold when i'm 50 yrs old?. what experience could i of had? will i be good looking, or is this the best i can ever get? will i be happy with the life i am living? and last and most important thing, will i get married, will she be hot, will i have an effing cool car (got some idea about this), and will i have a huge house with a swimming pool? yea these are some very important question that i'm going to try and figure out in the next 32 yrs or so. hmm i love the what ifs.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post
    Wow now those are certainly some doubts about life. i guess most of this stuff can be link to what is the meaning of life?..
    Well, quite honestly, there is none.
    Just like life, love too, has no meaning. All we do is create their meanings and stick to what a particular culture we belong to that defines, or rather explains us in depth, the very essense or the way they both work.
    They both are like water, they're an entity, henceforth we can make and use it for whatever we like, subsequently everyone has different opinions on both life and love. But I think you can compare life to everything, love is limited.

And also, let us not forget that they both are very powerful forces, since life creates death and love causes hate.

My theory anyway ...
    Haha, if you think I'm wrong, tell me what you believe and I'll work on it!

Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post
    hmm well i think i'll try and sum most of this stuff up with my attitude toward life, and living it.

now the reason why i was born for, or the reason why i continue to live is that simple, my purpose is to enjoy myself. and really in the grand scheme of things, thats is really the only thing u can do. i mean once ur dead, no matter what u did and who u are, the essence of u will be forgotten eventually when everyone that remembers u dies. i mean u could of done some grand old stuff, but in the end all that would be remember is ur name and whatever u did. not on ur personality, ur likes, pretty much U being U.

So u ask what is the most complexing thoughts i've ever had. well it depend on what u think is complex. but for me, i think my most complex thoughts, which probably aren't that complex but. how would i think, and what beliefs will i still hold when i'm 50 yrs old?. what experience could i of had? will i be good looking, or is this the best i can ever get? will i be happy with the life i am living? and last and most important thing, will i get married, will she be hot, will i have an effing cool car (got some idea about this), and will i have a huge house with a swimming pool? yea these are some very important question that i'm going to try and figure out in the next 32 yrs or so. hmm i love the what ifs.
    Bravo. ^_^

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Well, quite honestly, there is none.
    Just like life, love too, has no meaning. All we do is create their meanings and stick to what a particular culture we belong to that defines, or rather explains us in depth, the very essense or the way they both work.
    They both are like water, they're an entity, henceforth we can make and use it for whatever we like, subsequently everyone has different opinions on both life and love. But I think you can compare life to everything, love is limited.

And also, let us not forget that they both are very powerful forces, since life creates death and love causes hate.

My theory anyway ...
    Haha, if you think I'm wrong, tell me what you believe and I'll work on it!

Bravo. ^_^
    that is very interesting
    i support this theory
    but i do not take it upon myself to answer my own questions

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i belive alot of people think about the person they love i know i do ... i always wonder what i did why i wasnt good enof and did he love me ,dose he still love me ...

and yeah and i also wonder is there more than just us in the universe XD ( makes me sound soo much like a sifi person tho huh)

and yes i know ever one talkes about what happends like hell ,heaven ever limbo no one really knows but we still wonder about it

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was younger [and much more naive in my opinion] I always wondered what would happen in my future, as if I couldn't wait for it. I used to wonder everything for that matter; what's for dinner, etc. I'm thinking, as you get older, you worry less of what could happen and only look forwards to it. That's how I'm feeling. Nowadays, I hardly even consider my future anymore. In some respect, It's because I know I'm going to die eventually, so why should it matter at all. But that's also a sadistic way of putting it. There are some times when I just don't care about anything, but not in a carefree way if that makes sense.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    yeah i belive alot of people think about the person they love i know i do ... i always wonder what i did why i wasnt good enof and did he love me ,dose he still love me ...

and yeah and i also wonder is there more than just us in the universe XD ( makes me sound soo much like a sifi person tho huh)

and yes i know ever one talkes about what happends like hell ,heaven ever limbo no one really knows but we still wonder about it
    i do believe that u are right but i must add to rave
    i dont answer my own questions for if i did then they would be no reason to ask them

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    When I was younger [and much more naive in my opinion] I always wondered what would happen in my future, as if I couldn't wait for it. I used to wonder everything for that matter; what's for dinner, etc. I'm thinking, as you get older, you worry less of what could happen and only look forwards to it. That's how I'm feeling. Nowadays, I hardly even consider my future anymore. In some respect, It's because I know I'm going to die eventually, so why should it matter at all. But that's also a sadistic way of putting it. There are some times when I just don't care about anything, but not in a carefree way if that makes sense.
    there comes truth to your theory
    we will all die
    but many wonder in what way
    and why
    and what effect we have had on society
    bithers just dont care but of the few
    many questions are asked of them
    they need to know what they did wrong and if there is enough time left to fix it
    Last edited by gren; Oct 21, 2007 at 05:06 PM. Reason: double post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2