+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Work and you

Newbie Maze Walker is off to a good start Maze Walker's Avatar
    Thanks

Work and you

Well...

I wanted to ask you all. Where are you working now? What work do you like to have? Any wishes to become someone? Any thoughts about work please, everything welcome

I always wondered how it to be forest watcher and smith. This two jobs I wanted to try...

And Right now I'm working at... DOn't really know how to say... Euro-fixing? I'm working there as helper. Just cleaning everything, bringing some heavy things...
    This work is not really pleasent, you know. But,well yeah, it brings money. And I don't really hate it. It's much fun working with people who are 10-15 years older than you but they all know you are the same as they are! It's fun singing with them at work (weird,eh? all builders are like this )!
    WEll if I hated it, I had a way out - I have chance to get work in poligraphy firm... But i think such work is really booooooooooooooooting and lame! So I'm keep working on building

...World of my imaginary is my birth place...

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Work and you

Im sort of in the same field as you, I'm a trainee(though they get me to do the same jobs as my foreman's do) at a construction site, you could call it being a carpenter.
    Though its tough work, i dont really hate either(but i enjoy my days off alot...like today!)

I actually never would have though to have been sucked into this type of job, since im just out of college with my first year of Graphic Design done.(im not going back seeing how i dont think i will find much joy just doing graphic design yet.), so im working for now(excellent pay and great expirence).

One of the problems(in all jobs) is my foremans, they can be a real pain, but the other guys i work with are fun, we have laughs all the time, and even go get some beer after work :P.

for now, i really can say what i would really want to do, maybe continue in carpentry? or something else,
    i found my biggest interest is in music. producing, helping out a live gigs, fixing instruments etc.

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I acutally have two jobs that I have fun at. My first job is that I get up in the wee hours in the moring and start unloading the truck and stocking the store. I have fun with the group of people that I hang around with. My second job is that I'm a groomer. I groom dogs the rest of the day. There are three other people that I work with. We all joke around with each other and have fun plus we end up playing with all of the dogs that we groom. I wouldn't change anything but I would like to go back to school to be a vet so that I can take care of all the dogs that I groom. That way I will always know that the dogs that I groom are fine and healthy.

Newbie Guardiandemonhate is off to a good start Guardiandemonhate's Avatar
    Thanks

im not alowed to work im a millionaire and so my family wont let me work cause i dont need to but i def. want to i would like to be a doctor i dont know why its such a big deal to them
    time dies with me

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm self employed so yea it's fun. I can work when ever I want to. But I also work along side 3 other people so we have fun and joke around alot. Wouldn't want to trade it for anything else!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm working at a Japanese Junior High in Shikoku. It's summer now... so mostly I just sit in an office and play with a computer, but for 3 hours a day I have to listen to 7 students read the same 7 speeches over and over again in a dusty Social Studies room without air conditioning, fans or ventilation

When things are more exciting, I get to put them in cat and bunny ears, blindfold them, spin them around and send them careening toward pumpkins taped on blackboards with little construction paper magnets -- all in the name of "English Education".

The big advantage is that I can trade comics with my kids. *is currently borrowing Love Con from a 3rd grader and has the first 5 volumes of Yakitate Japan lent out to class 1-4*

In the future I would like to be a super hero.

Newbie Maze Walker is off to a good start Maze Walker's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, as I see most of you don't want to change you job. But didn't you ever wanted to try yourself at something else?

Guardiandemonhate:
    As for me work of doctor was not really cool, though my mother worked as a medic for a long time ( right now she is working as cosmetic trader ). Well, it's not uncool, but unusual for me. Looking on my mom I always thought to become a doctor like she was, but then I understood that it's really not for me. It's hard for me to concentrate on something - so being surgeon is not for me can cut off something that is still needed ) Just for me looking on all that sicknesses is not very pleasent...

...World of my imaginary is my birth place...

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

How about jobless? XD

well, I did work at a video, it was a great job, pretty easy, but now i'm devoted to my studies, so that when I'm finish, I'll finally have a job..in what..well whatever comes my way in my area XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast