+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The World Ending

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The World Ending

ahh.. so god has been brought into this..
    now this all depends if you believe that or not but..
    It is one eye witness. There are no other written records of this is there?
    the loch ness is more believable than that lol

and yes probably we are heading towards that "down" but is that "down" higher in temp than other downs? is it not going to go back up again?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    the world is going to end because giant mushrooms will take over the world, but then the brocelli will get mad, then they will get into a fight......then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!! there goes the world
    Wow that's a nice description of how our world will end. I guess the world will end once will kill ourselves.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i reaally dont care how the world ends - vegetables exploding, from nukes etc...just that i dont wanna go with a regret thats all...

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

it is human destiny to destroy ourselves and rebuild ourselves stronger so its harder to do next time. it will be destroyed eventually, and then there will be something new, but nobody knows what, and taking a guess is pointless. it doesnt scare me, because if it happens it will happen, but it wont be WW3 that does it, it will be something else, it is evolution to destroy ourselves, so we will die to evolve, and lets just hope we can do it better next time.
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    ahh.. so god has been brought into this..
    now this all depends if you believe that or not but..
    It is one eye witness. There are no other written records of this is there?
    the loch ness is more believable than that lol

and yes probably we are heading towards that "down" but is that "down" higher in temp than other downs? is it not going to go back up again?
    but this IS an eyewitness abount. not even scientists debate that the people form the bible actually lived.

and the lock ness monster IS real. i believe it is either a pleasiosaur or a cronosaurus that survived watever killed all the other dinosaurs.

according to patterns found in ice cores, the global temperature will drop by one half of a degree per century or so for 2-3 centuries. take note that it took us about that amount of time to raise the temperature .3 degrees artificially. so we really haven't done anything special.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks

welll lets see when i dont know i know that its close kind of. its just to fate i gess and it depends what one belives (what u think and ur religion) ect. i am think its close and things will get bad...soon. i just hope that i can be of goood and be with my who i am soppuse to i gess.
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

If it dropped a half of a degree per century we would be on Earth for over 10 centuries I don't think it will end in a second Ice Age, in the Bible it says that the Earth will explode and God will make a new one for all of those who went to Heaven.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

the bible never said "explode" but that is an interesting concept. i took this question to my bible teacher at school and we debated it in class today (of course from a christian standpoint).

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast