+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: The World Ending

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The World Ending

It says something along the lines of this " God would destroy with fire and make it dark and void and create a new one " thats what I read when I was in church.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

thats what it says. but explodes and "fire and brimstone" can sometimes be interchangeable.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    but this IS an eyewitness abount. not even scientists debate that the people form the bible actually lived.

and the lock ness monster IS real. i believe it is either a pleasiosaur or a cronosaurus that survived watever killed all the other dinosaurs.

according to patterns found in ice cores, the global temperature will drop by one half of a degree per century or so for 2-3 centuries. take note that it took us about that amount of time to raise the temperature .3 degrees artificially. so we really haven't done anything special.
    They might not debate that the people from the bible actually lived, but they sure debate whether or not what those people saw were real or not.
    And it's still one person. Scientist like to base there findings on solid facts, not eye witness accounts.

And their is not enough evidenc to prove that the loch ness is real or to prove that it is fact - it is still a mystery waiting to be solved.
    lol, it was kinda wierd but my class kinda researched this one day, we concluded that there is not enough food in the loch to provide for the monster - but who knows it's still a mystery!

How do they know that the global temp will drop - we can't tell from past records, because nothing like this has ever happened before and by that I mean that never before has so much carbon ( from human activities) been pumped into the atmosphere at such a rate before.

And also take note that only recently have we started to pump so much carbon in the atmosphere, so it's probably going to rise more than .3 of a degree. The only reason why people think its exaggerated, is because it's not a huge impact straight aways, it's happening over years, many people are not yet feeling the effect yet ..well in Aust anyways we definatly are.

could I ask where your getting your figures from? a link prephaps?

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm getting my figures out of college text books. and we are not sure whether or not the lock has enough food because we can't explore the deepest parts of it.

we CAN look at past records and know that the temperature will drop. And it really isn't that much carbon, just treehuggers who like to bitch at the government. like did you know that about 80% of all carbon released from fossile fuels is absorbed into the ocean and is harmless? and trees absorb ANOTHER 5%. if your apocalyptic heating was going to occur we would be doing it in the dark because the sun will burn our first.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think the world will end when we don't expect it. When outside has the perfect weather and the economy is booming. That's when it will happen.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

The world will end in order to bring paradise. Well actually all the bad people will be destroyed . It says that the just will posses the earth and it will be theirs. No one knows when it will happen, but it will happen. How? Well only God knows, but it will be in the most unexpected time. People will go on with their daily lives and it will come.God's judgement will be passed and that is Armageddon.God's war against the wrongdoers. That is what Jesus talked about , a new kingdom with no violence or crime, and in order for that kingdom to be established , this way of life must be altered or destroyed. Then in his reign of 1,000 years , we will be perfected ( those who make it to that kingdom) and we will live in a paradise.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Thanks

your very close. the 1000 years will happen after the death of the anti-christ, and jesus will reign on earth as a man with Moses and Elijah as "viziers".

then we will be moved to the new earth where the prophets will reign under Jesus.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    i'm getting my figures out of college text books. and we are not sure whether or not the lock has enough food because we can't explore the deepest parts of it.

we CAN look at past records and know that the temperature will drop. And it really isn't that much carbon, just treehuggers who like to bitch at the government. like did you know that about 80% of all carbon released from fossile fuels is absorbed into the ocean and is harmless? and trees absorb ANOTHER 5%. if your apocalyptic heating was going to occur we would be doing it in the dark because the sun will burn our first.

So now all people who care about the environment are tree huggers?
    we'll thats the usual thing that I get.
    I care about environment yet, I don't go around hugging trees.
    How hard is it to turn off a light when it's not in use? How hard is it to turn off a dripping tap?

Not all people that care about the environment are these tree huggers.
    I actually believe that these 'tree huggers' aren't doing much at all.
    The ones who are doing something are doing it in there own homes, or the ones who are teaching others about the natural environments - like all my lecturers.

And also we don't know if that 'apocalyptic heating' is going to occur, some scientist believe that we are fast tracking the next ice age.

I'm sorry but to believe that it's not happening, is hard for me to believe.
    Australia is facing the worst drought in 100 years,we are running out of water, due to the change in weather pattern which scientist believe is caused by enhanced global warming.

Our barrier reef is dieing, due to the increases water temp.
    And I personally believe that we don't have a winter anymore, never in my life have I seen such a warm winter this year

80% is absorbed into the ocean? I'm not sure about that figure, but did you know that we a killing off those creatures ( plankton, phytoplankton, I dunno but i'll need to know before my exam on fri x_X lol) that absorb that carbon? Did you know that they trees can no longer take the amount of carbon that we are pumping partly because we a destroying forests and partly that there is too much carbon in the atmosphere?

And I believe that we are going to end up killing ourselves before the sun goes. from war or something.
    Maybe food insecruity, no more fresh water?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast