+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The World Ending

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The World Ending

no no no. Agents of God. Will get to go up before all the hell breaks out on earth. ^^ Thats why he says "repent"

No no. We all know the signs, but not when.

I think one sign is clear.

The Sun willl go dark, and the moon red. [2001, total (thingy)]
    ~~

Not that I believe the ends near. Nope Nope. ^^; I am to young to die so silly like~

Besides that. Humans are easy destoryed. So if depends if you want to die fast like in whip. :O or! Die slowly, as the human race turns into little animals
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Blood moons creep me out they are so evil looking, I hope we have a full life before the world ends I would hate to die in my prime. When the time comes we will know its gonna be a flash and bam its done.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post

Well if you think WW3 the End. Then you should be scared. 2010 baby. :P

The way the earths going to end is Simple! When GOD wants it too ~

Repent now! :P

I give it umm like. The End. 2013 Maybe. ^^ Yea we have a little while. ^^;

I have thought about this and here's the List!

1. Waiting for Yellowstone to get Happy~!! Killing everything.

2. Maga Earthquake. ^_~ We are Due for one! bye bye weat coast! :P

3. Big rock from outer space. ^^

I could go on, but why. ^^ God is the only one that knows when, and where, and how.
    Many people have been using those sign thingies to scare and get money from people. c'mon one day everyone is going to die so do not fear my brother. The end of the world is when you die, not when everyone dies at the same time, unless it is a holocaust.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

>.> There's not going to be a Flash and Bam babe~!! Its going to be very simple!

Where I live. I'll see the flash, and bam.

And its only the big cities that get the Flash. Look at the bright side. You'll go blind when you see the flash.

And Ketaro is right.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol...

>.> There's not going to be a Flash and Bam babe~!! Its going to be very simple!

I live in Alaska. I think I'll see the flash, and bam.
    >_> No flash huh? I'll like to see heaven thou, I hope I go to heaven -_-;

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Where I live. I'll see the flash, and bam.

And its only the big cities that get the Flash. Look at the bright side. You'll go blind when you see the flash.

And Ketaro is right.
    Hehehe, i guess you should take a day off from churche, they have messed up your mind a bit. Lol, many churches here in VA use that "The End of The World" excuse to get money from our borthers and sisters that innocently believe in them. it is true that god said that the world was going to end, but maybe he meant was that once you die, it is the end of the world, but only for you not for everyone in general. Also remember that the bible was written by men, so there might be some false statements in the bible.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Hehehe, i guess you should take a day off from churche, they have messed up your mind a bit. Lol, many churches here in VA use that "The End of The World" excuse to get money from our borthers and sisters that innocently believe in them. it is true that god said that the world was going to end, but maybe he meant was that once you die, it is the end of the world, but only for you not for everyone in general. Also remember that the bible was written by men, so there might be some false statements in the bible.
    Your very bright, but things are made even if man wrote it. Some of its his words. Every thought has gone to god and back again, and thee man that changes it. Will burn. ^^ Says so at the end. Not like thats stopping them.

>.<ll How you know I go to Chruch! :3

Yes its a nice way to make a little money, but why would people ask for money, when heaven awaits. >.<ll Yes I am a Agent of God. Shoot me!

We have a Choice! :P If we want death so soon. We can bring it upon others too.

It seems true thou. The end of the earth can be used as in a way of saying. The end of your times.

@Violent: Have a little Faith.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤

Thanks

Your very bright, but things are made even if man wrote it. Some of its his words. Every thought has gone to god and back again, and thee man that changes it. Will burn. ^^ Says so at the end. Not like thats stopping them.

>.<ll How you know I go to Chruch! :3

Yes its a nice way to make a little money, but why would people ask for money, when heaven awaits. >.<ll Yes I am a Agent of God. Shoot me!

We have a Choice! :P If we want death so soon. We can bring it upon others too.

It seems true thou. The end of the earth can be used as in a way of saying. The end of your times.

@Violent: Have a little Faith.
    Lol there are some books that are not included in the bible. Thus, the bible is not a complete holy book. Many banned books from the bible talk about Jesus live in a diffrent way, not like the 4 gospel do. In one banned book it is said that when Jesus was a pre-teen he killed one of his play mates and then he revived his playmate to show his other playmates that he had unatural powers beyong human understanding.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast