+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The World Ending

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The World Ending

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    I adhere to the principle of cycle of creation and destruction... so the world will come to an end and be created again, until all earthlings attain Nirvana/Moksha [salvation].. Thus, how it all ends should not be of one's concern, rather one should mind for ways to save one's self by escaping this cycle and reach the inner world.

That's my take on this matter, no one needs to buy it.
    are you saying eventually every created being will attain nirvana and hell will be obsolete?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan View Post
    are you saying eventually every created being will attain nirvana and hell will be obsolete?
    ~ I ID hell as being transient, so I suppose it won't remain diuturnal [permanent]. In actuality, scriptures of many Asian-originated religions such as Shintoism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and even Taoism [if I am not mistaken] do not contain the idea of Hell. So yes, I do believe that all souls will eventually attain salvation, no matter what religion they adhere to.

Hey, glad to have you back, Pat.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

You don't believe in either hell or heaven so what happens when we die? Do we just die and stay on Earth? And if so wouldn't we see them?

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    You don't believe in either hell or heaven so what happens when we die? Do we just die and stay on Earth? And if so wouldn't we see them?
    ~!!! After death, a soul of an individual has the ability to choose between two paths, one of them being the path of the Sun [Bright path], and the other being the path of the Moon [Dark Path] ~!! In a similar sense, the path of the Sun is the entry to the spiritual world ^^, and the path of the Moon is the entry back to the physical world!! One who travels along the Bright path doesn't return back to the physical world, meaning he or she has attained salvation [Nirvana/Moksha..], and the one who travels along the Dark path will return back to the physical world, serving until one realizes the meaning of their own existence and the truth; ..the cycle of birth and death; reincarnation.

So after attaining salvation, a soul will reach the Blissful abode of the Supreme Godhead, which, loosely and figuratively speaking, can be thought of as Heaven.

Note: That's just my belief, so no one needs to buy it. ^_^

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow that means you could be bad your whole life and choose to go the right way I mean that sounds way to easy... is there some sort of test or trick?

THE RULES!

Thanks

Wow that means you could be bad your whole life and choose to go the right way I mean that sounds way to easy... is there some sort of test or trick?
    Heh. You misunderstood, my friend. You didn't read my post carefeully. And, don't forget Karma.

A soul can transmigrate itself into the world of the Divine God only after attaining Nirvana. That's where the concept of Karma comes in. Thus, your assumptions are mere by-products of some misunderstanding [...] Just note that there are lots more concepts that I didn't mention in my previous post - I only mentioned the most basics. I just don't want to get into a full-depth discussion over many topics, since they require one to have proper knowledge about them.

Thanks

So if you do to much bad you can't become a divine being? Meaning you would have to choose the dark path until you realize what you needed to know??? >_>

THE RULES!

Thanks

So if you do to much bad you can't become a divine being?
    !!! I don't label souls as being good or bad, only their actions can be categorized as such. So, each and every single soul is divine. So, doing bad deeds only hinders one's way to salvation.

Meaning you would have to choose the dark path until you realize what you needed to know??? >_>
    In the words of one-syllable: Yes. Nirvana - the ultimate goal. How and what does it to take to attain it? That's beyond of the scope of discussion here. Let's not side-track from the original topic.

Once again, all I said is just what I believe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast