Closed Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: the world is going to end

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the world is going to end

Kill many people and then kill myself.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

why kill them it will be pointless everyone will die
    im gonan just find a derserted beach wich there will be lots of with all the panic and just sit back and enjoym the finale sunset thinking about stuff i could have done better . huddling together with freinds and family just to hear them scream and panic is just not worth it im gonna do it relaxing on a beach
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Miyu may be famous one day Miyu may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    If the world was about to end I would quickly blow up the world.
    Eat that lousy karma!
    Heehee i was thinking of saying the same ^-^ but, i will say something else. i think i would try to bring my wildest dreams to life. i don't mean bad things --- like crazy stuff.--- i would also admit my true feelings to everyone that i know, i kept them hidden for a long time because i am worried about how they would later think of me, but i will dying, so who cares. #.<

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

count me in with ya Chalice!!

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Newbie blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070's Avatar
    Thanks

if the world was going to end the first thing i would do is go to the church and pray my butt off
    Woweeee!

Newbie momiji's_girl777 may be famous one day momiji's_girl777 may be famous one day momiji's_girl777's Avatar
    in my house, what is this, a trick question?!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Sit around, read the Bible and pray, and really repent.

It's the least I can do to make sure I go to heaven. No point saying goodbye to everyone when no one's going to remember us anyway. (I mean, look, ALL of us are going to die, there won't be anyone left on earth to speak good/ill of us anymore)
    ja, ja, very very good plan
    [I adore shiny things...*drools*
    Ilove to randomly quote stuff... so beware! I might just quote YOU! *giggle*

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')_('')
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your Signature to help him gain world domination
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

Id get drunk and then party

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Newbie momiji's_girl777 may be famous one day momiji's_girl777 may be famous one day momiji's_girl777's Avatar
    in my house, what is this, a trick question?!
    Thanks

Red face Re: the world is going to end

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927
    uummm... me... a lil' pray hoping the ppl I care about sould rest in peace... I dont think I would ask for anything for me... cuz Im not sure Ill make it to heaven LOL... seriously...
    then find my ex g/f... take her to the beach... and how knows what happend then XD
    FYI: if u want 2 be sure 2 get 2 heaven all u haff 2 do is believe that Jesus is the son of God, and repent ur sins... EZ 'nuff
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    shed a lot of tears ova the fact i've wasted my life cutting and being all depressed (when i'm not hyper), then i'd run across te usa 2 seattle and c cluny 1 last time, pray for others who aren't saved.and o yeah fall in love
    Last edited by momiji's_girl777; Jul 31, 2006 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [I adore shiny things...*drools*
    Ilove to randomly quote stuff... so beware! I might just quote YOU! *giggle*

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')_('')
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your Signature to help him gain world domination
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast