Closed Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: the world is going to end

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the world is going to end

I do about the same.But just go out watch a movie then drive to a place to eat and then go home and sleep if i am tired if no go run a few minutes.And then came home and takea shower and go to sleep and then i die.I hope i got time to do all of that.XD
    Perfection is dull

Newbie vatoloco69 may be famous one day vatoloco69 may be famous one day vatoloco69's Avatar
    Thanks

sit and wait
    and maybe you know

Otaku Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy's Avatar
    Thanks

..... read all my books and translate the jap ones.
    shadows what are they.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

hmm...the world's gonna end...lalalala....
    The most goodest thing that ever gonna happen ever...
    The End....of....the universe
    thats the only thing that is good and the best thing is... it is not long till the day arrives...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

the world is still gonna end. probly soon. u all will see me when that happens.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Why would you Pray and ask forgiveness only at the point of Judgement day?

1. What if you die BEFORE Judgement day?
    2. What if you die Today?
    3. If its just a last second thing then do you REALLY mean it? Do you ACTUALLY believe in God and do you ACTUALLY want to serve him?
    If not then how is he supposed to cleanse your sins if your not his willing servant?
    Waiting for the last second sounds really super Cheesy, Not to be mean, But to be truthful. It's rather Pathetic actually.

Pray and ask for forgiveness right NOW if you really want to go to heaven.
    Pick up a Bible and read of what he has to say if you want to be His Son/Daughter.
    Go to church so you can have a better understanding if it seems confusing.
    Live your life for others.

Now What would I do on Judgement day?

Well all the Believers are taken into heaven IMMEDIATLEY so they don't have to endure the suffering, All the people who BECOME during the Time of Judgement when Satan comes down to rule will be taken to heaven when they die or when God wants to take them rather.

I personally would like to ask God if I could stay down on the Earth instead of going to Heaven Immediately, (I know I am saved as a Christian) So that I can stay and help unbelievers out and do some of God's handy work and when I die...I die. If I get Martered then so be it. I Want to be here when Satan comes up to torment us. I want to be there to Witness and help as much as I can.
    I wanna do it because I love Jesus.

So I guess thats my Answer then Eh.

I know a lot of my family and a bunch of my friends aren't saved, So I wanna keep at them till the day I die.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miki.

Heheh i know that you didn't point your finger and asked anyone here but when i said that i will pray, i didn't mean that i will pray only when i know that i am going to die. i pray most of the time not missing a single day but i would pray than to go out and murder people when i know that i will die. hehe... ^^;;
    Oh yeah, Sorry if I confused you, But I meant just for people who just Pray on that day instead of repenting continuously. Even if no one here may have meant that, I know a few people myself that want to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    that is a good response. ^^;; but people who are in other religions will also be saved. i don't think that you have to be a Christian to go to heaven. ^^;; God is same for everybody.
    Well all a Christian is, is someone that Has a personal Relationship with Jesus Christ. So whoever has that and follows his Commandments to the best of their Ability and who love the Lord and are saved will in fact go to heaven.

How can you be a son or daughter of God if you don't receive him as your Father?

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie caperez may be famous one day caperez may be famous one day
    Thanks

i would protect the girls from THE END OF THE WORLD im very kind
    turning love into hatred turning harmony into strength

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast