Closed Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: the world is going to end

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the world is going to end

The first thing I'd do if the world was gonna end, huh...

I can't specify what exactly the very FIRST thing would be, but I'd unleash anarchy.
    I'd do whatever I like wherever and whenever I like because I wouldn't have to worry about the consequences

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup, I would do about the same as Shonen...go berserk.
    Well..maybe first spend time with people I care about and then just
    live like never lived before.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Er, don't kill people. You might end up going to hell if you can't give God a good reason for that sudden massacre.

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Er, don't kill people. You might end up going to hell if you can't give God a good reason for that sudden massacre.
    Heh, why should that bother me? I don't even believe in all that religious cr*p

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

What would I do? Continue bringing about the end of the world

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I can't believe you people of religion would even say such a thing as "I would pray" "I would try to make sure I go to heaven"

That kind of garbage is disgustiing and from what I have heard from priests and self respecting christians, jews, catholics, buddists, islamics, and a variety more...its a good way to get you a one way ticket to a far more hotter place than cloudy paradise.

Self sacrafice, the good of people, [selflessness}, and above all the outcome of how you lived your life, will determine what your reward will be. You could pray all you want in the end, but from what a person of true belief knows that regrets won't help them and that the judging can't be swayed in your favor by a few acts in the end.

Repent, confess, pray even, but if getting into heaven is your only goal and reason in doing so, instead of truly believing that this is what lies in your heart, than your pretty much out of the loop.

To really believe and think someone could just repent and pray to get into heaven. To do such things to try and ensure salvation because they are desperate, scared, and questioning. Thats a load of crock. You go against your own faith if you do that, you do it for a selfish reason. It isn't even your decision is it? All religions say that don't they? I choose my path of living my life the way it is so one day I might be able to find a higher power and answer my own questions.

Who knows, maybe doing things like that can get you to that place, but if it is, Im stepping back. It just wouldn't be the place for me.

Back to the topic. I also think that the world would be destroyed without us knowing when or where but if I could, I would sit back with a tall glass of JD, my favortie book, and find the place where I can get the best view of the action.

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i would bring together my friends and family and well.........party as if the world was ending. that and i would try and do as many of the things i hadn't gotten the chance to as possible. and yes one of those things does involve seeing the last episode of inuyasha.

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Um I would probably scream and cry.....
    Then run around in circles....

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast