Closed Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: the world is going to end

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the world is going to end

@ Tbaism : That's for God to decide, isn't it? If I were really sincere about repenting, what then?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i have heard alot of morons that belivve the end is comming say killing them all and let god sort them out like its some kind of game . those people need to realsie that when it comes there gonna die to you know the ignorance is untollerable in some people
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Xonbe may be famous one day Xonbe may be famous one day Xonbe's Avatar
    Thanks

you guys still dont get it PUNY HUMANS take life in ur own hands if you wanna stop it stop it nothing can stop u if u put ur mind on the prize and that is why i am going DOWN GUNS A BLAZEING XONBE NEVER GOES SILENTLY INTO THE DARKNESS HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA WITHOUT BRINGING DOWN SOME INTO THE DARKNESS WITH HIM HA HA HAAAAAAAAA FEAR ME lol
    Destiny bah you have control of ur own life u can do anything if ya want you just gotta have a purpose or a reason to do so and ur driven but the problem is we are getting 2 lazy we dont want to

Newbie celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i wanna spen the entire time with me family and friends,
    and do the things that i like to do... if possible....

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i would get together with my family and pray, because actions in the last hour CAN affect where you go. if anyone doesn't remember here's a refresher.

jesus was crucified with two thieves, one ridiculed him and one praised him.

the second one was promised a place in heaven by jesus himself, and don't forget this man had been a thief ALL HIS LIFE

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Eh the thief probably truly beleived in the man called Jesus. He probably believed he was gods rein or child or what not. If he was just throwing out some desperate act and didn't truly believe, than it doesn't matter if he prayed at the end. He believed and asked for forgiveness and in the end he was rewarded. Simple aye?

If I find my way I won't sit around praying till my last breath, I would be trying to see the last of the world and taking atvantage of the gift that was given, till my last breath.
    Last edited by Tbaism; Jul 30, 2006 at 11:53 AM.

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

ya the world will go boom. but i wont be affected because im a death. lol

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

lol lets see, if the world was about to end, i think i would do something that i would never normally do. >.<
    hey, if your going to die, at least die knowing u did somethng exciting or crazy at least once in your life. lol
    i think i would go see my friends that live across the world. (XD)
    also, i would go and go rock climbing. lmao i always wanted to do that.
    take my family on a cruise. (<3)
    rofl theres so many werid things that i would do. X_X so its pretty hard to decide wat.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast