+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: world peace

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

world peace

you know i want to take some time and discuss and matter with you that i wish would happen i know that eveyone wants it but its hard to acquire so tell me your opinions would we need to change what we could do period just to see the human race survive
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

2. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeparty12 For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Jan 14, 2009)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: world peace

Im not sure if I understand your question.. but I will give you opinion on world peace. Seeing as how that was the subject title.

I think world peace can not occur consistantly amongst humanity. At all . Ever. Period.

The closest we could come, would be to accept the humanity's evil deed as natural. Just as every other animal does. But because we have this self proclaimed advanced intellect. a world where "wrong doing's" go without consquence (other than natural consequence) seems absurd. Yet, rape theft, and murder all occur natural in so many other animal species.

Another way to achieve world peace... is to wipe out humanity. (Or just let us wipe out ourselves). I am sure we will still have a sense of our exsistnce after life. Just without bodies. But thats just my theory.
    ... Not Ever Again...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Jan 14, 2009), awesomeparty12 (Jan 06, 2009), blackrose92 (Jan 06, 2009), Scourge (Jan 06, 2009)

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Im not sure if I understand your question.. but I will give you opinion on world peace. Seeing as how that was the subject title.

I think world peace can not occur consistantly amongst humanity. At all . Ever. Period.

The closest we could come, would be to accept the humanity's evil deed as natural. Just as every other animal does. But because we have this self proclaimed advanced intellect. a world where "wrong doing's" go without consquence (other than natural consequence) seems absurd. Yet, rape theft, and murder all occur natural in so many other animal species.

Another way to achieve world peace... is to wipe out humanity. (Or just let us wipe out ourselves). I am sure we will still have a sense of our exsistnce after life. Just without bodies. But thats just my theory.
    i agree.

the is no good without evil and there is no peace without war. you can never have one without the other. there will always be people out there with malicious intentions. there are too many people out there to say that everybody is a good guy. plus, not just amongst the humans but with the Earth as well. we have enough problems with the enviroment, economy and energy.

peace is basically to be free of all problems in this world. it is impossible to take care of them all. when one problem is solved, another arises. its a never-ending cycle. peace will never come.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FinalXepher For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Jan 14, 2009), awesomeparty12 (Jan 14, 2009)

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i agree but what if we found something else to war with besides other humans i mean we should be trying to help the human race strive not die i mean seriously we need to expand to new worlds but we can't until we find a way to work together even if it is for a short time
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    yes i agree but what if we found something else to war with besides other humans i mean we should be trying to help the human race strive not die i mean seriously we need to expand to new worlds but we can't until we find a way to work together even if it is for a short time
    Well, that kind of defeats the purpose of world peace, as now we have an interstellar struggle.
    Why hello there!

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Will Jesus, Our savirour walk the earth again? Just asking. The day that there is world peace is when Jesus walks again amoung us humans. As we humans are only one of two creatures that declare war on own owm kind. The other is ants. As for world peace, I serously doubt it gonna happen any time soon. Not sure why we should attack other people. What would killing another people do. nothing but taking a person life
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    Will Jesus, Our savirour walk the earth again? Just asking. The day that there is world peace is when Jesus walks again amoung us humans. As we humans are only one of two creatures that declare war on own owm kind. The other is ants. As for world peace, I serously doubt it gonna happen any time soon. Not sure why we should attack other people. What would killing another people do. nothing but taking a person life
    yes you are absolutely right but have you noticed that we as humans will do anything to survive i mean its natural instincts at their best if we find something we can't explain we blame someone else for it just like Roswell we blamed the military for "TESTING" but we all know that was a hoax

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

The human race has a chance at surviving if it goes green, improves interracial relations and has the patience to endure boredom. Evil, wars, destruction, are often the results of a bored mind with a dark soul impatient to do something without the guidance to direct energy to doing good, either from a lack of love or lack of a positive role models. Unfortunately television gives us role models that only care about their hair, money and fame and power. There are positive role models but they are getting fewer and fewer. Humans will survive only so long if we use up all our resources which is dwindling. If there is no research for no alternative forms of energy we as a species are goners. We already had two world wars, out brakes of the cold war, middle eastern wars. If people do not adapt to changing climates, the greenhouse effect, eco systems destroyed since more and more species are getting endangered, the hole in the ozone layer, then we're screwed. We can look to solar, wind, nuclear power but it will cost us. Pollution is getting worse and worse. I don't know if the future will either be like Star Trek or Wall E. We are just consuming too much and there is too much negativity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast