+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: world peace

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: world peace

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    yes you are absolutely right but have you noticed that we as humans will do anything to survive i mean its natural instincts at their best if we find something we can't explain we blame someone else for it just like Roswell we blamed the military for "TESTING" but we all know that was a hoax
    Its in everyone that they should try to stay alive in any form of suitation in life. No one can be blame but themself and not feel bad for it now can we
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

okay... please don't see me as a pessimist... but i have to point some things out:

----1st----

to wage war with another species or something of the sort to keep peace within our own is just plainly barbaric, selfish, and conceited... sorry for being harsh... but i think it is wrong...

i don't really know... but we aren't the only living beings in this planet -- perhaps the universe -- and we should respect life... where's the sense of having world peace (correction: human peace), when we are at war with everything else...

plus... if we're still waging war with other things... would you still call that peace? world peace?

----2nd----

i think the statement
    the is no good without evil and there is no peace without war.
    should be rephrased...

"for man to realize the presence of right, there should be wrong, and peace, war."

i basically agree with the thought, that without knowing what hatred is, you won't acknowledge the presence of love... something like that...

but i guess that the definition of good and evil is relative from one person to another, from one situation to the next, and from one culture to the other... you can never justify right and wrong with absolution... because even it 99.99% of the world says that something is wrong... if there is at least one person to belive in it being right... to him, it still is...

the whole world thought hitler was wrong... but i have reason to believe that he thought he was right. the whole world thought gandhi was right... but some though he was wrong.

the same goes for peace and war... at times, force is needed to achieve peace... sometimes revolutions are needed to reform... at times war is needed to bring calm... there are moments when storms are needed to cleanse... but then again... would we call that destruction? or is it already a form of creation?

----3rd----

going green is a step closer to a better world... i would agree... but that alone cannot save the human race...

i believe the will to change is also needed... and the wish for a better future too.

-------------

in the end it all boils down to one thing... that we ourselves are the threat to the peace we wish to establish... at times, even when we are unaware of it... we start our own miniature wars. be it in the form of bullying, resistance, defiance, fighting for our rights, or merely living through it all.

humans are so adept at killing each other, that it makes me wonder why there are still any of us left.

eventually it all points to our brain being the best weapon for mass destruction... for anything within our hands can become a weapon. but just as deadly as it can be... it can also serve as the best healer for mass salvation...

it is our choice... but not our choice alone... it is everyone's... it takes a consensus from all of humanity to actually attain world peace... but that will bring about another war... for in the presence of peace. the thing closest least peaceful shall be declared as wrong... and the process will start all over again.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Im not sure if I understand your question.. but I will give you opinion on world peace. Seeing as how that was the subject title.

I think world peace can not occur consistantly amongst humanity. At all . Ever. Period.

The closest we could come, would be to accept the humanity's evil deed as natural. Just as every other animal does. But because we have this self proclaimed advanced intellect. a world where "wrong doing's" go without consquence (other than natural consequence) seems absurd. Yet, rape theft, and murder all occur natural in so many other animal species.

Another way to achieve world peace... is to wipe out humanity. (Or just let us wipe out ourselves). I am sure we will still have a sense of our exsistnce after life. Just without bodies. But thats just my theory.
    I agree. I don't think there could ever be world peace ever. Even during the rare times when there's peace, there will always be someone who will come and change that.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

World peace????
    there never can be world pease because of all the war that is everyone is doing!
    I never got war!!!!!!!
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Newbie sgt pepper is off to a good start sgt pepper's Avatar
    Thanks

If there is peace we can thank war.
    without war there be no peace.
    SGT peppers in the house

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Peace=Love;<3
    Yeahh babyy(:

Haha; uh no.

World peace CAN happen if we want to. It's war thats stopping it.
    End war. Like..now. &+ it can happen. Supposevely '09 will bring lots of things that will make people realize about life, and end war. I hope.
    Yeah, Bye.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    Peace=Love;<3
    Yeahh babyy(:

Haha; uh no.

World peace CAN happen if we want to. It's war thats stopping it.
    End war. Like..now. &+ it can happen. Supposevely '09 will bring lots of things that will make people realize about life, and end war. I hope.
    i like people like you optimistic even when faced with a hard truth yes world peace is obtainable but we as one world should strive to make it happen yes there will be people who still fight but if we can unite not under one country but as one world then maybe we can live life gods way for a change
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Newbie Kimfamous is off to a good start
    Thanks

There's too many things to take into consideration when talking about world peace. And it depends what your definition of world peace is. But I believe && hope it can happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast